The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

Yeh definitely do. Only took me a couple of minutes. It may have changed since their tariffs changed for the iphone

O2 said that about texts abroad? That might make sense as I'm on O2 and was using my phone for quite a bit of texting while in Belgium yet my bill was no more than my regular monthly charge. This may explain it.

Yup. I went to morocco in June and rang them before I went to see what I was going to be charged and that's what they told me. As I said, I now get unlimited texts (as opposed to 600 a month I was getting then) so I'm not sure how it works now. I assume they don't give you unlimited texts abroad as well!

No not unlimited, but they probably give a certain amount free. Enough that normal use wouldn't cost you anything.

i caved in and got the i4... got to say its amazing.

how much should i keep in the multitask pile though? will it make the phone slower the more i have there?

The way iOS4 handles multitasking means it will not slow the phone down at all. So don't worry about it.

Just downloaded the new Villa app for my iPhone and I must say I'm very impressed, just a scaled down version of the OS. Anybody else downloaded it yet? Small fee of £2.99, but well worth it IMO.

God if its like the OS i'll give it a miss.

Ahh thats okay, I can use my flash player on my android phone to keep the normal OS for free!

I use flash on my iphone but the app is clean, quick and fresh. Simples.

No you don't, you have no flash on the iPhone and never will.

Â