Your Prediction for League Cup Final

maqroll

What Will The League Cup Final Result Be?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What Will The League Cup Final Result Be?

• Villa Win in Regulation
    • Villa Win in Extra Time
    • Villa Win on Penalties
    • Manure Win in Regulation
    • Manure Win in Extra Time
    • Manure Win on Penalties

i think the tie very much depends on the outcome of uniteds first leg against milan in the champions league. ideal result there is a 1-0 win for milan, fergie would have to decide whether he wants to risk the big guns or not with things being so tight and, lets be honest, any advantage we can get is welcome

Man Utd in extra time I think.

We'll give them a good game but extra time will be spent trying to hold on for penalties with our backs to the wall and the inevitable goal will come due to a lapse in concentration that seems to pervade our team at the end of matches.

I say a Villa win in regulation.

I genuinely think that Utd will play some of the youngsters. They went all out against City because it was a derby. Fergie himself admitted that this cup would be about his youngsters.

Can someone answer this? The winner of the cup gets a Europe spot don't they? Well if Utd do win, will we still get the spot as Utd will be in the Champions League? Or will it open up a 7th spot in the league?

villa win in regulation for me I reckon the old cliche 2-1. On another point one of my mates has been ribbing me for the last week as he is a man u cup and was saying he didnt care as it means nothing to such a great team like man u. He kept calling it the Mickey mouse cup, now they are in the final he is well up for it. . . . . what a prat!!!

I genuinely think that Utd will play some of the youngsters. They went all out against City because it was a derby. Fergie himself admitted that this cup would be about his youngsters.

Can someone answer this? The winner of the cup gets a Europe spot don't they? Well if Utd do win, will we still get the spot as Utd will be in the Champions League? Or will it open up a 7th spot in the league?

I'm sure I recall reading that if the winners finish in a European qualifying spot then the runners-up get the spot instead.

I'm sure I recall reading that if the winners finish in a European qualifying spot then the runners-up get the spot instead.

Nope.

unless they've changed it from last year, that only applies to the FA cup.

If United win the league cup the spot will go to 7th in the league.

Â