Your Prediction for League Cup Final

maqroll

What Will The League Cup Final Result Be?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What Will The League Cup Final Result Be?

• Villa Win in Regulation
    • Villa Win in Extra Time
    • Villa Win on Penalties
    • Manure Win in Regulation
    • Manure Win in Extra Time
    • Manure Win on Penalties

I'm going for a Villa win in normal time. Really don't see why people are saying all they can see is a United win. We've beaten them once this season. I admit that if we hadn't beaten them in December things might've been slightly more grim for us.

Gone for a Man U win in normal time based on our 1st team now. Just can't see us having enough threat up front to trouble them if they play their first choice centreback pairing. If we bring in a quality striker before the January window shuts, then that would change my mind.

This Cup is ours, I just know it. I can feel it in my waters (and I'm a bloke :shock: )

Check it again - will you?

Yes, still male. :lol:

you do know that a strapon doesn't make you a man, right?

Won't predict anything. Sorry, I just can't.

unless they've changed it from last year, that only applies to the FA cup.

If United win the league cup the spot will go to 7th in the league.

This was my understanding too.

It would seem like the top 7 are relatively settled though. We'd have to let Birmingham or Fulham sneak ahead of us for us to miss out on Europe. I don't think anyone else will be able to make up the ground, but you can never write off Everton.

The result is likely to depend on the Man Utd team sheet. If they play their strongest side they will probably win, if, because of their European matches, they include a few other squad players, then I think we will have a fair chance of winning.

Â