LC: Final vs Man Utd Match Thread 2010/02/28 15:00

limpid

Be nice if our strikers bothered to do anything... Gabby had a bright start and faded.. Heskey has been anonymous.

We have to stop building the attacks from the defense to attack.. should be defence to the midfield and let them construct the attack.. too many times our back four lost possession. Milner and Petrov need to get back and pick up the ball like in the first 10 minutes.

Seen some schoolboy errors from all 4 defenders in that first half - each of which could have lead to a goal (and 1 did).

Young and Heskey have been impressive with their workrate. Downing and Agbonlahor went missing.

We're still in this.

I still think we cn nick this one but it's going to be tight.

you are right, but considering the opposition and the occassion was it ever going to be anything different?

Nope, but what I was meaning was that without Vidic it would havve been much much easier.

Come on Villa!

To be fair, I weren't sure it was a red card because Agbonlahor's touch took him to the by-line but not yellow carding him or Carrick was a disgrace.

He dragged it back as Vidic was tearing at his shirt he couldn't possibly go anywhere, Vidic is last man should be a card at least everytime. Had Vidic not yanked his shirt Gabby would of shot.