LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

The players had not even left Brum by the time it was announced, they were due to leave around 3, it was announced around 2 i think.

They went up the day before and stayed in a hotel I think.

spot on, collins twitter confirmed that plus they always go the night before.

As for K2 well he got to work and most likely got paid for what he was supposed to do where as the councils didnt

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do something about it then K2 I for one am getting pretty sick of people sitting on their arses moaning that the country can't cope, you my friend are a part of the country that cannot cope.

Also was the pitch ready the other night?

i do my bit by paying my council tax every month to the council . i have coped with getting to work all week mate so before you start running your gums off like a politician have a think about it. you say we are all part of the country that cant cope. well if i was paid to sort these problems out i would at least have a go.

If you have got to work then is that not a little bit of proof that in fact the country can cope?

As I said the pitch was fine and the players were in a hotel in Preston, so the game could of happened, it would seem it was called off for health and safety reasons of people falling over and bumping their elbows, so rather than the country that can't cope is it not the people sat in the office from health and safety that made the decision? (People were willing to go)

Why don't you think about it? before making a bold statement that is pretty much bullshit.

You can reply but that is me done I am not on here for arguments.

Do something about it then K2 I for one am getting pretty sick of people sitting on their arses moaning that the country can't cope, you my friend are a part of the country that cannot cope.

i do my bit by paying my council tax every month to the council . i have coped with getting to work all week mate so before you start running your gums off like a politician have a think about it. you say we are all part of the country that cant cope. well if i was paid to sort these problems out i would at least have a go.

By the way I aint meaning to get Bolshy just been listening to stupid women moaning about how the country can't cope for days, it has got to much now.

i'm with k2 on this one, what do you want us to do, we pay our taxes, it's the muppets running the country.

when i was a lad( ha ha) we had snow drifts 20 ft high(lol), we still managed to get around, up the villa, looking forward to tomorrow, megabus here i come(1st time).

:lol:

The pitch was apparently in fine fettle.

So the pitch was fine and the players were in the hotel ready to play, the game should have been played you don't see Tesco's shutting down because they have an icy car park.

The players had not even left Brum by the time it was announced, they were due to leave around 3, it was announced around 2 i think.

Wrong

It isn't mandatory to have undersoil heating in the Prem, but it is to have "pitch protection" to -10 degrees. 18 clubs have undersoil heating, and 2 have something else (heated cover balloons or whatever) according to a premier league bloke on the radio.