NHL

Vojskovoda

Ive Tampa Bay 10/1 to win it, Hope they dont choke but was more worried in 1st round vs Red Wings

Montreal are relying too much on Price and that is a huge problem to be in

Anaheim and Blackhawks playoffs are great hockey and so tight, whoever wins this pair will probably win the stanley cup. Go Blackhawks!

Generally i agree with this cause they are better teams but they can exhaust one and other so that the team from East is much fresher when the final starts.

Disappointing loss. Finally lost in OT this season, 4-1 now. Very pleased with the fight in the team this post-season though. So many 1 goal games, so many OT games and somehow we're still alive.

I'd probably give Talbot a shot in net for game 4. We'd be 2-1 up, at worst, with him this series. One of the best goalies this regular season, so not like he's "just a backup" either. It looks like game 2s performance has gotten in Henrik's head and he needs a break.

Edited by kurtsimonw

Blackhawks has been so poor in home against Ducks, especially powerplay has been so inefficient, doesn't look like Blackhawks are gonna get to the finals unless something drastic happens.

What a game between Blackhawks and Anaheim, this pair will go down the wire to the game 7. Whoever wins this pair is probably gonna win the stanley cup against either NYR or TBL.

Are you guys actually staying up to watch the games?

I can't handle that. The second game in Anaheim was still going whilst I was on my way to work! Crazy.

I have to just watch the whole game after its done.

One of the advantages of being unemployed bum.

• Like 1

Â