NHL

Vojskovoda

I think Kings in 6. But I never thought we would come back from 3-1 down against Pitt or outclass Montreal the way we did. Who knows.

Well yes. Momentum is a wonderful thing. And to be honest the way they are fighting for each other and overcoming stuff like the death of St Louis's mother gives me hope. It's definitely a team thing 

Crazy game last night. The NHL must be thrilled to have a NY-LA final. Although Chicago ratings probably would've been higher than LA's. Still, the NHL needs a strong fan base in LA, which is clearly not a traditional hockey town. Success helps build and sustain it. 

I can't root for a NY team, so go Kings!

I haven't seen either of the two games. Because they both went to OT I imagined both game were close and could have gone either way. Not the case ?

We have to win both games at The Garden now 

Not as close as the scores suggested IMO. 3rd period and 2OT last night were hilariously one sided.

I haven't seen either of the two games. Because they both went to OT I imagined both game were close and could have gone either way. Not the case ?

We have to win both games at The Garden now 

Not as close as the scores suggested IMO. 3rd period and 2OT last night were hilariously one sided.

Oh well. Always next year!!

the gulf between East and West is just too big at moment. Kings have went through 3 tough best of 7 deciders and should really be tired and now seem like sweeping the final. Teams in East need something drastic to change

Well, the Rangers only played 1 game less, not like there will be any difference in terms of tiredness between the 2. I agree on the gap in quality of the 2 conferences being so big. Same with the NBA, not sure why the West is so dominant (aside from Miami, of course).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Â