NHL

Vojskovoda

potentially some good games as well if play-offs started today.

Red WIngs will play either penguins or bruins

flyers vs rangers

sharks vs kings

think might throw money on the Ducks at 8/1

• Like 1

I don't think Gillies knows what he is doing.

Don't know anyone who would disagree. I was really encouraged by him initially but I don't recognise "my" team anymore. If Kesler goes too, I'll be gutted.

Well he is now fired.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Western Conference is set up for Anaheim. The other three series will be so tough that they will run out of steam against a relatively fresh Ducks.

In the East I actually think that my Canadiens is the team to beat if you are going to reach the final. No major injuries, Vanek added late in the season and we got Carey Price.

Ranger fans whining about three games in four days, a day off, and three games in four days.

Try winning your series in less than seven games, and be thankful you don't have to play the Bruins or Habs.

Ranger fans whining about three games in four days, a day off, and three games in four days.

Try winning your series in less than seven games, and be thankful you don't have to play the Bruins or Habs.

Credit to Alain Vigneault here though. Compared to the travelling and scheduling they had in Vancouver he thought this was nothing.

Â