NHL

Vojskovoda

Right Anaheim I've had a shitty day. First Villa, then Dortmund losing so you better win.

Nah, Blackhawks better win it, I want my other team to win after the disgrace by Villa.

**** the Mighty Ducks of Disney Corporation :D

• Like 1

The ducks loss was so sad. I've been a Ducks fan since I was a little kid. I didn't think we'd get this far though. In the regular season our defense was awful and the shaky Anderson finally made his playoff appearance over the last 3 games. 

• 2 weeks later...

Blackhawks deserved the win especially with the back 4 playing so much minutes each. Could be problems next year as rumours they have to gut the squad over salary cap issues

Boston and LA are examples of recent winners that have found it hard to keep the team together over salary cap issues. Blackhawks have done a little bit better but now Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook have been rumoured that they might be traded. Should be an interesting week leading up to the draft.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched Montreal lose their first game of the season against Canucks. From Saturdays games I saw a great game with 3 on 3 overtime between Flyers and Rangers. Going to be great season. Love hockey way more than football right now.

Just watched Montreal lose their first game of the season against Canucks. From Saturdays games I saw a great game with 3 on 3 overtime between Flyers and Rangers. Going to be great season. Love hockey way more than football right now.

I have let hockey lapse a bit. But after going to the Dallas Stars game my interest is back up again. Just need The Rangers to have another good season to get me back into it properly.

I might even drag myself to see a few Cov Blaze games too

• Like 1

It's like going to a Premier League game then going to watch a conference game straight after. (Not a Villa game obviously as there wouldn't be much difference)

But the games do tend to be pretty competitive and enjoyable. I haven't been to Coventry for a few years now but they used to get decent crowds in and the atmosphere used to be pretty good. Especially if there was a decent away following.

It's worth a go to be fair. Usually at home on Sunday early evening which buggers up NFL watching a bit. But there are worse ways of spending a Sunday 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â