NHL

Vojskovoda

I decided to go for Senators as have a good history (though in their old form) just live Villa and also probably not going to be a team challenging just like Villa :P

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

I decided to go for Senators as have a good history (though in their old form) just live Villa and also probably not going to be a team challenging just like Villa :P

Canadian team, good man..

LkKGInA.gif?1

probably wont make play-offs for next 20 years now ;)

though Bobby Ryan seems a good signing

• 3 weeks later...

Chuffed that Rangers beat the scum last night. I hate nothing more in the world of hockey than the Penguins. They're the shity of NHL, and the media all have massive ****** each time Crosby as much as touches the puck. Last night Kreider and Zuccarello got properly under Crosby and Kunitz's skin, and I loved every minute of that game. I just wish that Crosby would stop acting like such a douche behind the ref's back, he's like a little spoilt kid when his team loses. Loved when Zucc threw his gloves to fight Kunitz, which Kunitz clearly didn't expect.

Chuffed that Rangers beat the scum last night. I hate nothing more in the world of hockey than the Penguins. They're the Liverpool of NHL, and the media all have massive ****** each time Crosby as much as touches the puck. Last night Kreider and Zuccarello got properly under Crosby and Kunitz's skin, and I loved every minute of that game. I just wish that Crosby would stop acting like such a douche behind the ref's back, he's like a little spoilt kid when his team loses. Loved when Zucc threw his gloves to fight Kunitz, which Kunitz clearly didn't expect.

fixed for you ;)

I think that's a little harsh on the Pens, at least they win something. Crosby is definitely one of the most easy-to-hate players in the league though. Michael Owen is dull, but my God Sindy takes it to a whole other level, total clearing in the woods too.

King Henrik seems to be back on form, only 16 goals conceded in 10 games. Need Nash back ASAP though.

It's not harsh by any means, they're a team that scores a lot against sides that can't defend. When they face an opponent who can actually forecheck and defend properly they get all whiny and start fighting that teams creative players. An example of that would be Kunitz and Zuccarello in the game a couple of nights ago. The media probably fuel the hate with all their coverage of it tho. Malkin and Crosby are good players, but the team lacks honour and someone to stand up to the stars when they throw their toys out of the pram. Crosby's also one of the few hockey players who dives and embellishes in almost every game coupled with constant cross checking which the refs don't seem to care about.

Remember this fight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5_D29bdFg

Crosby pushes Giroux's glove away behind the refs back and then pretends he didn't do anything - he's simply not captain material. Look at Callahan, now that's a captain.

Edited by magnkarl

Yeah it's kind of rich for Sindy to complain about how Ovechkin celebrates, calling it disrespectful, when he's one of the biggest cheats in the game. It doesn't surprise me that teams take cheap shots at the Flyers though, they're dirty ****.

• 2 weeks later...

the gap between the West and the East really is huge. Only 1 Eastern team would make the western playoffs, while if other way around 12 western teams have enough points for the eastern playoffs

Yes, it's been like that for a long time now. West has been much tougher than east. They moved Red Wings to east, which should've made things a bit more balanced, but nah.

Â