NHL

Vojskovoda

I think both teams looked awful all series.

Rangers stopped Ovechkin recording a single point in 5 straight games, first time it's happened in his entire career. I think it must be getting tiresome for NY teams to have to get rid of Boston in the playoffs by now.

Hey!

There really is nothing better than NHL playoff overtime.

Pretty much. The Devil's double OT Stanley Cup win in '99 is one of my favorite moments in sports. Even though I didn't particularly like the Devils (they knocked us out that year too if I remember correctly), I couldn't help go mad.

The only game in NHL history won in the 93rd minute... of overtime (so 153rd minute of the game)

(the two longer games were in the 30s... the Bruins beat the Leafs in the 105th minute of OT and the Wings beat the Maroons in the 117th minute of OT)

Edited by leviramsey

Well, this was a let down. I thought the minimum would that we'd put effort in, but zero effort in games 2 or 3 is just shocking. We obviously bought into the pre-season hype that we just had to turn up to win the Cup. Awful.

Good lord penguins!!! I really didn't actually see goal 7 until the replay....I blinked. Not a penguins fan but that game got out of hand in their favor quickly. I was kind of impressed.

Blackhawks tomorrow!

Bruins-Fuzzy Antarctic Birds (?)

Blackhawks-Kings

I'd LOVE a Bruins-Blackhawks final.

I hate the Penguins almost as much as Montreal and New Jersey.

Both series will go the full 7, IMO

• Like 1

Â