General Chat

Stevo985

Also, i was talking to Dean Kiely yesterday as he's good mates with one of my best mates. He's joined the golf club i play at and i was talking to him on the car park for a good 10 minutes.

Lovely bloke.

its great being on holiday, I have been up since 6:30 and so far my day has consisted of

hard boiled egg sandwich for breakfast

play tiger woods golf for an hour

play football manager 12 for about 4 hours

pop over the road to get some shit food and snacks in

come back and put football manager back on and a film

good times

You got up at 6:30 on your holiday?!

What the fudge is wrong with you?

wow. Fair enough though.

If I was on holiday I wouldn't be getting up before 10!

Actually if I was on a holiday, as in a foreign country for example, then I'd get up early. But at home doing nothing, the extra sleep is all part of the holiday for me!

I 'get' getting up early, and i get spending your day lazing around playing football manager, though it's not something I'd actually do. But I don't 'get' doing the two together.

For me, it'd be a case of getting up early and going for a bike ride or somewhere out for the day. Or alternatively, being lazy, laying in and slobbing around the house.

Football manager isnt worth getting out of bed at 06:30 for!

I'm with Shillzz. You say sleeping in on your day off is a waste of a day, yet you've spent most of it on football manager. Counter-productive?

If I'm getting up early it's not so I can stay indoors and play the computer.

Most of my days off where I have nothing planned consist of getting out of bed at 11am and then sitting on the sofa eating snacks and playing the 360 / watching some TV/films. I won't get up early for it though.

Yeah that's kind of what I was getting at.

If I was abroad for a holiday I'd be getting up early because I'd be doing stuff.

If I was at home I'd be doing jack all. Not worth losing sleep over.

Kill someone when you're there. Then with their carcass, make a banjo out of it. The strings can be hair, the neck can be a shaved down leg/arm and the main body could be the torso.

Be careful though, the last I did this, the victim was considerably large than myself, making it hard to pick and reach the lower frets. I'd say someone roughly 5 inches shorter than you, and around the same weight.

Happy hunting :nod:

Kill someone when you're there. Then with their carcass, make a banjo out of it. The strings can be hair, the neck can be a shaved down leg/arm and the main body could be the torso.

Be careful though, the last I did this, the victim was considerably large than myself, making it hard to pick and reach the lower frets. I'd say someone roughly 5 inches shorter than you, and around the same weight.

What the **** was all that about!?!? :lol:

I'm with Shillzz. You say sleeping in on your day off is a waste of a day, yet you've spent most of it on football manager. Counter-productive?

Most of my days off where I have nothing planned consist of getting out of bed at 11am and then sitting on the sofa eating snacks and playing the 360 / watching some TV/films. I won't get up early for it though.

Sleep always feels like a waste of time. I hate sleep, but thanks to our god-bestowed biological rhythms it is an unavoidable evil.

Imagine what humanity could achieve if everyone had an extra 7 hours every day.

Sleep always feels like a waste of time. I hate sleep, but thanks to our god-bestowed biological rhythms it is an unavoidable evil.

Imagine what humanity could achieve if everyone had an extra 7 hours every day.

Probably more war, murder and general horror.

I'm intrigued that you don't like sleep, having previously said you don't like taking a crap.

To me, it's all part of the pleasure of being alive.

:lol:

Imagine what humanity could achieve if all scientists had an extra 7 hours a day and all the bigots and the murderers and the priests didn't exist at all then :P

Shit jokes aside, at all times of the day there are many things I'd rather be doing than sleep. I see reading, gaming, watching movies, even studying, as more fulfilling uses of time than sleep.

What the **** was all that about!?!? :lol:

Sorry... I...I don't know.. What came over me..

Probably best ignore that erm.. Post..

Yep, there's not much I like more than a good lie in.

BUt some people ar elike that. One of my best mates at uni was the same, as soon as he woke up in the morning, he got up. he just couldn't lie there and go back to sleep.

I'm the total opposite. I HATE having to get up as soon as I wake up. I set my alarm half an hour early in the morning just so I can wake up and think "YES! half an hour more sleep"

:lol:

Imagine what humanity could achieve if all scientists had an extra 7 hours a day and all the bigots and the murderers and the priests didn't exist at all then :P

Shit jokes aside, at all times of the day there are many things I'd rather be doing than sleep. I see reading, gaming, watching movies, even studying, as more fulfilling uses of time than sleep.

But sleep is refreshing, recharges the batteries, and all that. And dreams! Free trippy entertainment!

Â