General Chat

Stevo985

The new Doctor Who assistant (Jenna-Louise Coleman) is a good looking girl. I'll be glad to see the back of Karen Gillan to be honest, as I think she's been pretty poor overall.

The new Doctor Who assistant (Jenna-Louise Coleman) is a good looking girl. I'll be glad to see the back of Karen Gillan to be honest, as I think she's been pretty poor overall.

I felt a bit "wrong" thinking she was fit on Emmerdale. But found out she is actually 25 in real life. I feel slightly less seedy now!

hhmmm me mate has just txt me asking if I fancy going the pub tonight, I actually wouldnt mind a few beverages but I really need my money at the moment got shit loads of things that I need to be paying out on....

what say all ye of VT? should I go home and count my pennies and be sensible and bored or should I throw caution to the wind and go the pub and blast about £40-£50

Me and a couple of mates want to do a food challenge (man vs food style). I have tried googling and I just get breakfasts. Anyone know any good steak ones in uk?

London Steak Challenge

CHeers LockStock. By posting that one I have found a website: http://www.thefoodproject.co.uk/uk-food-challenges.html

I think i could do that one......although pretty expensive if I fail!!!

Me and a couple of mates want to do a food challenge (man vs food style). I have tried googling and I just get breakfasts. Anyone know any good steak ones in uk?

Not sure if they have a branch near you, but Dean's Diner in Basingstoke did an über-spicy chicken wing challenge; 12 lip-melting, hallucination-inducing, arsehole-destroying bastards. I am, so far, the only person in Basingstoke to have won the fabled tee-shirt. 8)

Not sure if they have a branch near you, but Dean's Diner in Basingstoke did an über-spicy chicken wing challenge; 12 lip-melting, hallucination-inducing, arsehole-destroying bastards. I am, so far, the only person in Basingstoke to have won the fabled tee-shirt. 8)

Well done, pal!

Did you frame the t-shirt? I would have!

Nah, just stuck it in the cupboard. The challenge was quite do-able to be honest, I mean it hurt like **** but you keep 'em plying you with milkshakes and it's not a problem. I'd love to do a properly mental spice challenge at some point, one you have to sign a waiver for before attempting. :twisted:

£10 ? Are you a Spanish student?

Sea, see. Me Gusta. Paella?

Going to the pub midweek, £2.30 a pint. £10-15 is plenty surely? £50 would mean *grabs calculator*, 21 pints. I wouldn't be able to walk for two weeks.

I suspect the waiver is usually just part of the whole deal, to add some show to proceedings. I'd be impressed if one was actually required :)

Nah, just stuck it in the cupboard. The challenge was quite do-able to be honest, I mean it hurt like **** but you keep 'em plying you with milkshakes and it's not a problem. I'd love to do a properly mental spice challenge at some point, one you have to sign a waiver for before attempting. :twisted:

Due in Edinburgh anytime soon?

http://www.kismot.co.uk/kismot-killer/

£10 ? Are you a Spanish student?

Sea, see. Me Gusta. Paella?

Going to the pub midweek, £2.30 a pint. £10-15 is plenty surely? £50 would mean *grabs calculator*, 21 pints. I wouldn't be able to walk for two weeks.

£6 Fags

£3 chippie

lets say £3 pool

lets say £3 juke box

thats £15

say £2.50 a pint, 10 pints £25

theres your £40 and then throw in £10 for a taxi (if I dont make last bus) that there is your £50

Ahh, Kismot. That's the one I was thinking of. I've a mate in Edinburgh who is due a visit. I will definitely do that while I'm there.

Â