General Chat

Stevo985

Well, my 11,000th post and i would just like to say that irreverentad is a pillow muncher! :D

I feel honoured. Do you want your pillow back?

And the rubber fist!

errrm that one got 'stuck'. You can try and retrieve it for me if you want?

Well, my 11,000th post and i would just like to say that irreverentad is a pillow muncher! :D

And the rubber fist!

:puke::lol:

And the rubber fist!

:puke::lol:

Winner!

Filled the car up yesterday at a BP

Put about £70 worth of unleaded in

Went inside to pay, pump 3 please

The guy rang it up, £26.53 please

I was going to say something but then thought **** it and acted dumb

Who's fault will this be if it gets legal ?

What countries would you leave the UK for?

Germany. I want to move to either Weeze or Hardt. I'd settle across the border for Venlo, if needs be.

Wouldn't mind moving back to Scotland either, Forres, Elgin or Inverness.

things run properly here, when people say they are going to do something at a certain time, it gets done

Also to get things done in Germany, you have to go through many hurdles, and fill out loads of forms, and see lots of different people in many different places

They won't come after you so who cares. I am sure BP will be able to swallow up the £43.47 loss in their profits.

A victory for the little guy! :hooray:

By the way, when I hit 25 I stopped considering myself "Young"

I'm reminded of a night out in Portsmouth I had last year

all the bars /clubs in the area were full of youngsters ..so we went up to a cabbie and said " Where are the people are age this time of night"

his reply

" at home in bed "

cheeky sod :-)

he took us to Southsea in the end , which was full of drunk 40+ year olds so we were much more at home

(i'm 41 don't le the "29" in my username fool you :-) )

things run properly here, when people say they are going to do something at a certain time, it gets done

Also to get things done in Germany, you have to go through many hurdles, and fill out loads of forms, and see lots of different people in many different places

What is there not to understand if someone says they will be round your house at 2pm to fix the tap they will be there at that exact time.

But from an administartion point of view there is lots of paperwork to get through, this is why they dont have a problem with illegal immigrants apparently. Comprende?

What is there not to understand if someone says they will be round your house at 2pm to fix the tap they will be there at that exact time.

But from an administartion point of view there is lots of paperwork to get through, this is why they dont have a problem with illegal immigrants apparently. Comprende?

Lacklustre attempt at humour :lol:

They won't come after you so who cares. I am sure BP will be able to swallow up the £43.47 loss in their profits.

A victory for the little guy! :hooray:

Yep.

I imagine it'd be their problem if it came down to it (which it won't)

You can just play dumb. "I wasn't paying attention, I just stuck my card in and paid"

Similar thing happened to a mate of mine. He went in and turned out the people in front of him had accidentally paid for his fuel, and then left.

The cashier realised but just said he could pay for theirs instead and he'd be fine.

Theirs was about £20, his was £60 ish, another winner!

Â