General Chat

Stevo985

Stop that or I shall send you to Swindon ;)

Anybody got any decent ideas based on the above??

I'll be good :(

The only place around here where you can count to 10 on one hand.

Replace the "G" with "@"

:lol:

Stop that or I shall send you to Swindon ;)

Anybody got any decent ideas based on the above??

I'll be good :(

The only place around here where you can count to 10 on one hand.

Replace the "G" with "@"

:lol:

Lol Stevo.

Ajax, too late. off you pop! I've been to Swindon and I know what they are like *shudder*

I just got a random text from this lovely lady I met a few weeks ago. We were planning on going for a coffee tomorrow, yet she just sent me a text saying she isn't interested in a relationship and she wants to be single for now. Out of the blue...

My thought process after this:

1) I don't want a relationship and didn't say I wanted one.

2) I would have been happy for a one night stand.

3) The psycho can now stuff the bloody coffee.

I just got a random text from this lovely lady I met a few weeks ago. We were planning on going for a coffee tomorrow, yet she just sent me a text saying she isn't interested in a relationship and she wants to be single for now. Out of the blue...

I'd be so tempted to say number 1 to her just to **** her off.

Also guys, I'm in a spot of bother myself. I'm meeting a girl Saturday for the first time up Brum. She's told me she hardly ever uses the trains so she's quite worried about making her way there, which one etc in order to meet me. I'm terrible myself but I thought I was giving her the upper hand by coming to her! Anyway, she lives in Castlebrom so what would be the train station I should be looking to arrive at and how far is she from it?

Also guys, I'm in a spot of bother myself. I'm meeting a girl Saturday for the first time up Brum. She's told me she hardly ever uses the trains so she's quite worried about making her way there, which one etc in order to meet me. I'm terrible myself but I thought I was giving her the upper hand by coming to her! Anyway, she lives in Castlebrom so what would be the train station I should be looking to arrive at and how far is she from it?

I'd say Marston Green, Lea Hall or Stechford, she's then only a maximum of 3 stops from New Street.

Your potential new lady friend struggles to use trains?

I think it is not looking good from the get go.

Your potential new lady friend struggles to use trains?

I think it is not looking good from the get go.

If you never ever use trains, then it can be quite confusing.

can't she just drive down?

If you never ever use trains, then it can be quite confusing.

You ask the fat controller. Seriously though, I agree with the 'can't be arsed, it just sounds like effort' summary.

If you never do something then it can be quite confusing? Good reason to learn how to do it.

Never, ever occurred to me that catching a train could be such a challenge.

I think your missing the point.

I don't which train station I'm supposed to get off to meet her. Which is nearest Castle Brom basically...

Phone her and ask her? Look it up online? Ask rail enquiries?

I like a challenge. Is she fit? Does she like older (married) men? If you don't want to go, perhaps I will...

:)

I think your missing the point.

I don't which train station I'm supposed to get off to meet her. Which is nearest Castle Brom basically...

If only we'd invented something that let you see where places where and what things were around them.

If only these things had things like train stations marked on them.

Â