General Chat

Stevo985

I was speaking to a girl.... she then asked this..(copied and paste)

"p.s.. whats a city? lol

is a city redditch, worcester or england? lol"

I stopped talking to her. Deary me.

Another one who had geography lessons with dvin then

To be honest though, that's bad. I mean, you shouldn't even require Geography lessons to know stuff like that - it's general knowledge at most. Infact, not even that. It wouldn't be so bad if you were asking about a not so renowned country or city but 'is a city Redditch, Worcester or England?'. She must have been hot...

Just had an offer accepted on a property - my first one! Been renting for a number of years in Four Oaks but feel now is the time to buy.

Just had an offer accepted on a property - my first one! Been renting for a number of years in Four Oaks but feel now is the time to buy.

Nice one mate, I've been renting for the past 2 years, I moved back into my parents house a few weeks ago and I'm looking to buy in the next few months.

What are you buying? House/ flat?

Still in Four Oaks?

Nice one mate, I've been renting for the past 2 years, I moved back into my parents house a few weeks ago and I'm looking to buy in the next few months.

What are you buying? House/ flat?

Still in Four Oaks?

Hi mate

Buying a flat - live on my own and very rarely spend a great deal of time at home so only really need a base. I'm buying in Aldridge. I looked at Four Oaks to buy but it's too pricey.

Â