General Chat

Stevo985

Fosters is good. What do you mean " a little steadier"? :lol: Got into trouble with your antics again!?

Nah mate a little steadier my arse - why do people even say that? Once I had the one that was it then. Jesus, had about 3 hours sleep and I'm still feeling wide awake.

Also, we went to this 1 bar and this barmaid (who's 17) asked to see my ID so I showed it her then she gave it back. Afterwards she wanted to see my friends ID then turned to her boss and said 'where's the year on this?'. :lol: Then she forgot to charge my other mate for his drink because we were too busy distracting her. She was really nice though... thank f*&^ for Facebook. In the non-stalkiest, nicest way possible I'm going to add her. Pretty sure I know her name...

Fosters is good. What do you mean " a little steadier"? :lol: Got into trouble with your antics again!?

Nah mate a little steadier my arse - why do people even say that? Once I had the one that was it then. Jesus, had about 3 hours sleep and I'm still feeling wide awake.

Also, we went to this 1 bar and this barmaid (who's 17) asked to see my ID so I showed it her then she gave it back. Afterwards she wanted to see my friends ID then turned to her boss and said 'where's the year on this?'. :lol: Then she forgot to charge my other mate for his drink because we were too busy distracting her. She was really nice though... thank f*&^ for Facebook. In the non-stalkiest, nicest way possible I'm going to add her. Pretty sure I know her name...

:lol: Ah I see!

:lol: Ah I see!

Anyway, what you doing up this early? You're clogging up my TWITTER FEED. ;)

In the non-stalkiest, nicest way possible I'm going to add her. Pretty sure I know her name...

There is no non-stalky way to do that.

If you want to add her, go back to the bar, and ask her for her facebook. Anything else is just going to come across has huge creep. You might get away with it if you're good looking, but even then she'll still think you're a weirdo.

In the non-stalkiest, nicest way possible I'm going to add her. Pretty sure I know her name...

If you want to add her, go back to the bar, and ask her for her facebook. Anything else is just going to come across has huge creep. You might get away with it if you're good looking, but even then she'll still think you're a weirdo.

Just use the old "come up on suggested friends and thought I recognised the picture" line.... :lol:

Although if you private message her 30 times and she doesn't respond...it's probably time to walk away...

Just use the old "come up on suggested friends and thought I recognised the picture" line.... :lol:

Although if you private message her 30 times and she doesn't respond...it's probably time to walk away...

Could do. We have 2 mutual friends. Problem is TheDon is right, would be too creepy.

I've realised that quite a few people have deleted me off facebook :(

The majority that I've noticed are exs or girls that I've got with on random nights, still.. that's no reason to delete someone

Unless anyone's volunteering to start this year's BGT thread?.... It's back BTW..

Just watched contestant Michael Collins in his big orange hoodie with a stormin rendition of a lovely haunting Tracy Chapman song,

which I loved the first time I heard it... his acoustic guitar playing with no accompanying background music (which the judges didn't even bother to comment about!)... as well as his voice was just stunning.

What was so lovely is he sang the song at a slightly different tempo than the original & made it HIS song.

I know most of it is just cack, but occasionally someone comes along who makes you sit up and take notice and he is brilliant!

I can't stand any of the freak/ talent shows on TV, but I did catch that orange hoodie guy yesterday when my sister was watching. I was very impressed

I can't stand any of the freak/ talent shows on TV, but I did catch that orange hoodie guy yesterday when my sister was watching. I was very impressed

There's no need to lie to us :winkold:

Â