General Chat

Stevo985

Funniest moment of Friday night though was my mate (25) having an epic fail trying to chat up a lady who was about 42, thinking he could sweet talk her... I kept telling him he was going about it the wrong way, she grabbed his "area" and said her dog has a bigger cock.

Thing is, he goes out as the good looking one with no communication skills, where-as I am the opposite, always fun lol.

Damn it, I want to be in your friendship group :lol:

He is a lucky git aint he!!!

It was just a kinda right place, right time thing w meeting Carlos this summer. Small world kinda thing I guess...I lived in Madrid for 6 years, Spanish connection, etc. The rest of my friends are "normal" hehe.

Damn it, I want to be in your friendship group :lol:

He is a lucky git aint he!!!

It was just a kinda right place, right time thing w meeting Carlos this summer. Small world kinda thing I guess...I lived in Madrid for 6 years, Spanish connection, etc. The rest of my friends are "normal" hehe.

Carlos seems like a great guy, if we go down can you tie him to VP? thanks! :-D

It was my cousin's stag do last night. I hadn't drunk in 2 months. I was absolutely wasted!

Felt rougher than I've ever felt this morning. It was hell!

I got pissed on Friday. I remember playing drunkenly playing guitar to everyone, nearly tipping someone out of a window, winning a game of "Empires", eating hot salsa straight from the jar and being "molested" for a laugh, amongst other occurences which my memories of are hazy. Conclusion: good times.

I wasn't randomly groped, (saying that it has happened to me before) it was just quite a few of my equally intoxicated mates were feeling my chest quite a lot.

I went with the girls to see Leeds Amateur Operatic Society's production of "South Pacific".

"Nice line in self-deprecating humour from mjm there", I can hear you thinking. Except I'm serious, it was brilliant [1], and I don't care about anyone thinking it's "ghey". So there.

EDIT: [1] Sorry, "sick".

Â