General Chat

Stevo985

My last visit to a theme park (am sure somebody can name it ;))

lastvisit.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So really am excited about Thorpe Park, haven't been there since 2002, mainly remember X No way out... not sure what else there was though :-/

Seeing as nobody actually did name it; Drayton Manor.

Love it. That Haunted House **** me up though.

I had a pretty awesome bday celebration yesterday. A Spanish friend hooked me up w free tickets to the match, gracias. I was sat in the Villa section in the row where family/friends of players were. Was sat next to Downing's dad (wouldn't answer my cheeky question about if he was off this summer or not...a bit shady). Where the hell is Downing from? I was struggling to follow. Highlight of the match was the sun I'd say. Got back to my friend's car, it didn't start. I was thinking, damn...gonna get back to Birmingham late for my own bday party, fail! I pushed the car 20 yards and miraculously he got it started. Jumped in, got home for 7:15.

Had an awesome Chinese meal w karaoke then went to Bluu. Carlos said we should all goto Mechu, we didn't feel like it because most of us were drunk already, didn't wanna spend any more $, etc....but he insisted. Bouncers there are usually pricks but he had a word and the 15 of us were in. I'm not a fan of Mechu, but the VIP area is cool. The only neg was that the girls were shockingly not hot (im married, but still u wanna see hot girls). I was talking to Gabby for a minute before I even realized it was him hehe. Really nice guy, definitely not dumb like he sounds in interviews. Gabby is friggin ripped. Bulging muscles that almost make him look fat (no homo). He's not a teetotaler but almost never drinks apparently. Met Albrighton who was really cool, very very humble and down to earth. Shane Lowry, who I hadn't even known was on loan at Sheffield, another really cool guy. Big dude. Barry Bannan was completely wasted and acting like a jackass. He was slapping one of his mates, which was funny cause Bannan is about 5'4'. He's the only one who seemed like a rocket polisher.

I'm glad I didn't go too crazy about all the Villa players, I tried to play it real cool. Fun night! Here's the pic w Gabby who is the man.

edit: How the hell do you upload photos to a post?

I had a pretty awesome bday celebration yesterday. A Spanish friend hooked me up w free tickets to the match, gracias. I was sat in the Villa section in the row where family/friends of players were. Was sat next to Downing's dad (wouldn't answer my cheeky question about if he was off this summer or not...a bit shady). Where the hell is Downing from? I was struggling to follow. Highlight of the match was the sun I'd say. Got back to my friend's car, it didn't start. I was thinking, damn...gonna get back to Birmingham late for my own bday party, fail! I pushed the car 20 yards and miraculously he got it started. Jumped in, got home for 7:15.

Had an awesome Chinese meal w karaoke then went to Bluu. Carlos said we should all goto Mechu, we didn't feel like it because most of us were drunk already, didn't wanna spend any more $, etc....but he insisted. Bouncers there are usually pricks but he had a word and the 15 of us were in. I'm not a fan of Mechu, but the VIP area is cool. The only neg was that the girls were shockingly not hot (im married, but still u wanna see hot girls). I was talking to Gabby for a minute before I even realized it was him hehe. Really nice guy, definitely not dumb like he sounds in interviews. Gabby is friggin ripped. Bulging muscles that almost make him look fat (no homo). He's not a teetotaler but almost never drinks apparently. Met Albrighton who was really cool, very very humble and down to earth. Shane Lowry, who I hadn't even known was on loan at Sheffield, another really cool guy. Big dude. Barry Bannan was completely wasted and acting like a jackass. He was slapping one of his mates, which was funny cause Bannan is about 5'4'. He's the only one who seemed like a rocket polisher.

I'm glad I didn't go too crazy about all the Villa players, I tried to play it real cool. Fun night! Here's the pic w Gabby who is the man.

edit: How the hell do you upload photos to a post?

OK, just put it on my Twitter...easier. @DavidVLancet

I spent the other night attached to the face of a girl at the bar, anyway I had been seeing this 36 year old and thought she was out in Ryde, so get merry and with me being merry I am flirty and am literally so attached to this girl I don't notice anybody, so don't hear from other girl, phone her and her phone is off... not worried at all but just get a text telling me to f off as she saw me "snogging the face off that girl"

Oopsy.

I'm tempted to try internet dating now, friend has found a stunner. Any know how to do it?

Â