General Chat

Stevo985

Saw a bit of Titanic 2 a while back.

Here's an idea...if you're building a new super cruise ship, don't **** call it Titanic!

That's like me building a hot air balloon and calling it "Hindenburg"

Here's an idea...if you're building a new super cruise ship, don't **** call it Titanic!

Suffered something similar when I were a nipper; I used to build those model rockets and bought a NASA one with a detachable Space Shuttle; opted to name it "Challenger" and when the day came to take it to the runway and blast it into the sky, it got 5 metres off the ground before turning completely horizontal, shooting straight down the tarmac for another 6-7 metres before nosediving spectacularly into the ground and blowing up in a plume of smoke.

Oh and claret (mum) I got my forms through today about working 2 weeks in romania but it has to be next year, still all is good there :)

Well be sure to pack everything, don't forget your toothbrush and wrap up warm.

You carnt :)

Oh and claret (mum) I got my forms through today about working 2 weeks in romania but it has to be next year, still all is good there :)

:lol:

Thanks Mum :lol:

:lol:

Thanks Mum :lol:

:)

Suffered something similar when I were a nipper; I used to build those model rockets and bought a NASA one with a detachable Space Shuttle; opted to name it "Challenger" and when the day came to take it to the runway and blast it into the sky, it got 5 metres off the ground before turning completely horizontal, shooting straight down the tarmac for another 6-7 metres before nosediving spectacularly into the ground and blowing up in a plume of smoke.

Didn't the Challenger disaster get triggered by one dodgy O-ring?

And Stevo, the Hindenburg wasn't a hot air balloon. The Hindenburg explosion was triggered by Hydrogen reacting violently. [/pedant]

And Stevo, the Hindenburg wasn't a hot air balloon. The Hindenburg explosion was triggered by Hydrogen reacting violently. [/pedant]

This is true. The hyrdogen in the fuel envelopes trickled down the window frames reacting violently with oxygen. A few dead Prussians in that disaster.

This is true. The hyrdogen in the fuel envelopes trickled down the window frames reacting violently with oxygen. A few dead Prussians in that disaster.

Aye, makes you wonder whether filling a big steel cage covered in cloth with hydorgen was such a brilliant idea.

Â