General Chat

Stevo985

I once attempted to walk home from a house party in Leeds (I was living in Leeds also, I don't mean I walked to Brum!)

Anyway, the distance between their house and mine was 2 miles tops.

But I was so drunk I couldn't remember the (very straightforward) way. I walked for hours. Went via headingley station (nowhere near either house), tried to climb over a fence there and failed, ripping my jeans in the process.

I finally got home at half 8 in the morning. My mates reckon I left the party no later than 3

I had a proper race to a cashpoint in Newquay with my mates. I won, but it was probably the most insane race ever. I couuld have given Usain a run for his money (geddit?) that night, and I was utterly dishwashered.

We talking about drunken walks home? One new year, I got pissed, I must have been about 19 and had just split with my girlfriend, went out with my mates and got lashed, I remember waking up on top of a bus stop feeling giddy (**** knows how I got there) so tried to climb down, fell onto my ankle and was in pain, anyway I crawled some of the way home and got there about 7am (I left club about 2 I later found out) and the bus stop was near Wootton on the Island and I lived in Carisbrooke, I never ever had drink like that again.... well, till the IW festival in 2006 and I am not talking about that!!!

I used to be a dick when drunk and to think I used to moderate the OS forums, **** hell no wonder people used to get pissed off with me when I was pissed as a fart..!

I've rung a girlfriends mum and told her I love her.

I went into Morrisons toilet when pissed during the day and was sick as my girlfriends grandad walked in..

**** timing :-/

Not anymore though, too sensible now lol

I made a habit of puking out of my bedroom window (so as to not disturb the 'rents with the tsunami of vomit splashing into the toilet). Great tactic - the dog would just eat it in the morning before anyone could see the evidence.

Â