General Chat

Stevo985

yeah fancy him not being able to stop it snowing , what kind of CEO is he

Who said that was his problem? That's right no one.

The fact is he continues to run a company that provides extremely shit service. He has been in charge of BA and due to the way that he runs the company they cannot provide an even adequate service when things like the adverse weather occurs. Add to that the ineptitude of BAA and its a recipe for the issues that you see on the news.

Walsh is a cock end, he should have been sacked from his job at BA ages ago, this latest failure by BA to provide any sort of customer care and his admittance of that by his "apology" shows how backwards that company is now.

The fact is he continues to run a company that provides extremely shit service

maybe it depends on how you fly :winkold:

true they are no Emirates but when it comes down to it but my experiences with them on the whole have been pretty good

Virgin were by far my worse experience flying , where as I'm sure others will say it's the best they have ever had .. it's all about personal preference at the end of the day

And when the whole of the UK ground to a halt during the volcanic ash fiasco it was Walsh that bullied the Air space people into re-opening .. so full marks to him for that

HELP HELP HELP

I dont really do much interweb shopping, im buying the other half some Ugg boots but as ive left everything till the last minute they are sold out everywhere. Ive managed to find some on Amazon, is it safe to buy from there?

HELP HELP HELP

I dont really do much interweb shopping, im buying the other half some Ugg boots but as ive left everything till the last minute they are sold out everywhere. Ive managed to find some on Amazon, is it safe to buy from there?

Never had any problems with Amazon but don't expect the boots to be delivered on time due to weather!!!

far as I am aware technically you are still dealing with Amazon so they will be legit and if the items don't show it's Amazon that you deal with ( better still your credit card company will if you pay using one)

I've purchased tonnes of stuff and it's always turned up and been kosher so i think you can put your mind at ease

Yep, I've dealt with those sellers (not thos specifically, but 3rd party if you like) and only once have I not received what i ordered, and in that case Amazon refunded me within a day.

Good luck with the order Wiggy. I received a message from Amazon the other day to say they can no longer guarantee deliver before Christmas. I'm still waiting for a CD I ordered on Dec 8th. Hope they get to you in time or that you've got her lots of other stuff to make up. You know how post natal women can get.

Â