General Chat

Stevo985

Maybe it is time to come out as a ginger, just accept and embrace the culture.

You've made a bold move.

And made the right decision. There'll be tough times ahead, but with positive thoughts and the knowledge that there are others with the same affliction, you can gain the strength to carry on.

I'm watching Kung Fu Hustle myself.

I watched that, but it was really disappointing, just a load of martial artists scamming money out of people. :(

I thought it was decent enough.

Anyway, I stumbled upon Evangeline Lily's Polish Doppelganger today. She was incredibly fit...until she spoke.

However, the point I intend to make is, isn't it incredibly depressing to see someone incredibly attractive (walking down the street for instance) and knowing full well you'll never see them again?

However, the point I intend to make is, isn't it incredibly depressing to see someone incredibly attractive (walking down the street for instance) and knowing full well you'll never see them again?

That's what a wank bank is for.

That's what a wank bank is for.

Men just can't help acting on Impulse.

Lads, I have the worst short-term memory in the world.

I put a book down 10 minutes ago, and I can't find it now.

It's over there. No, there. THERE. Oh for **** sake, are you BLIND?

It's worse knowing that you're never going to have sex with them. Ever.

On the other hand, think of all the mingers you see that you're never going to have sex with either.

It's worse knowing that you're never going to have sex with them. Ever.

On the other hand, think of all the mingers you see that you're never going to have sex with either.

Even more depressing. At least they appreciate and not laugh. :(

Â