General Chat

Stevo985

Thaaaaaaaank you!!! I love birthdays and even though mine is tomorrow I start tonight in celebration!!! I gotta shake it :)

Delighted that the murdering piece of shit that is Peter Sutcliffe will never be released from jail. Utter and total scum.

yeah I agree but lets be honest it was never gonna happen, it is such a high profile case he was never gonna get released

Delighted that the murdering piece of shit that is Peter Sutcliffe will never be released from jail. Utter and total scum.

yeah I agree but lets be honest it was never gonna happen, it is such a high profile case he was never gonna get released

If only he was imprisoned in Scotland :?

*laughing* I will post pics as soon as I have them and sorry about the "ME" situation. I'll explain in the other thread about that sometime. But thanks everyone! xx

*laughing* I will post pics as soon as I have them and sorry about the "ME" situation. I'll explain in the other thread about that sometime. But thanks everyone! xx
Initials?

Anyway, happy birthday YOU. :cheers:

anyone know the situation in regards to earning money self employed whilst you are in full time employment?

basically I have setup a couple of websites as a hobby at the moment but they could generate income depending on how many people come and read it etc. How much do I need to earn from this before I need to tell the taxman?

£1? £100? £1000?

I don't really want to have to submit a personal tax return if I earn £10 in a year.

Initials?

Anyway, happy birthday YOU. :cheers:

Think it's what she makes.

It has been explained in the appropriate thread. It's really not clever or significant. I was annoyed that nothing else worked and was in a bit of a hurry at the time I believe.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

If only he was imprisoned in Scotland :?

is that a reference to the release of Abdelbaset "three months to live" al-Megrahi? isnt that coming up for a year now? and i should put it in the piss me off thread, yanks linking his release to BP? i couldnt even be bothered to read it

as for sutcliffe, what really pisses me off is that this appeal and investigation no doubt spunked a few million of taxpayers cash for a decision that was blindingly obvious

does anyone know where I might find the video of the cycling pursuit from the beijing olympics?

where that brummy commentator says 'I cannot believe what I am seeing' and they then proceed to smash the world record?

it's not on the Tube and the video isn't on the beeb anymore.

really want to watch it.

does anyone know where I might find the video of the cycling pursuit from the beijing olympics?

where that brummy commentator says 'I cannot believe what I am seeing' and they then proceed to smash the world record?

it's not on the Tube and the video isn't on the beeb anymore.

really want to watch it.

I've struggled to find videos like that for both Bolt and Phelps.

I'm sure if you keep searching the internet, it will come up somewhere.

Â