General Chat

Stevo985

I feel good! I think the heel is better. Sorry about your foot yillan, how did you hurt it?

I think I might have stepped funny onto a path in bad shoes a few months ago. Hurt it a little there. Just walked 54 holes over the past 3 days on it in the same wrong shoes. Seems like it could be a metatarsal injury, but there's no pain or swelling so I don't know what it could be.

I'd describe the feeling as like cracking a glowstick, but with no audible noise

Foot is blue today

They don't normally do alot with a broken toe, just bandage it sometimes...they can't put it in plaster so they just tell you to rest it and keep it up. Get some arnica cream or tablets. Tablets are good for shock of any kind. GP told me about arnica when my two lads were small & started playing football & getting injuries. It really is good stuff.

I slammed two fingers in a car door once...and it hurt like hell. Put an ice pack on them & rubbed Arnica cream into the area. Brought the bruise out but took the pain away, almost immeditately.

I was down at A&E yesterday morning.

About a week ago I got an insect bite on my arm. Been itchy as **** ever since, but by Friday night it was obvious it had got infected - my arm was red and swollen up like a tree trunk. Now I once had a boss who had a similar thing, refused to see a doctor and got sepicaemia and died of it - so I got a bit worried and took myself down to the hospital.

They said if it had spread any further they'd have had to admit me and put me on a drip, but it was caught in time so I've got a week's worth of antibiotic tablets, which seem to be doing the trick.

Hey ho.

Is it The Chain by Fleetwood Mac?

Bom bombombom bom bom bom bom bom bom

If it's the one I'm thinking of ...it's the guitar solo from "You can go your own way"..one of their better records IMHO.

What happened to VT this morning????

Couldn't access the site through the web address - kept getting a white screen with 'it works' on top left!!?!?!?!

Managed to get into the site through an old link from an email....

Thank god it wasn't only me. I got scared. Had to drink coffee to stop shaking. No VT in the morning makes me think of killing a child. I was going to call a shrink then I realised that a) i'm not a complete dickhead B) I'm not American.

It certainly makes you stop and think.
And that would never do.

Too right. There is a morning routine I go through. If it's not fulfilled.....

Its just another catastrophe that the Mayan calender foretold.

Â