General Chat

Stevo985

Joining Graham are the legendary Sir Paul McCartney, Thor 2 star Chris Hemsworth, Oscar winning actress Natalie Portman, pop diva Katy Perry, and comedy star James Corden

Graham Norton - makes my blood boil can't stand him

Sir Paul McCartney - I am a massive Beatles fan but I just find him embarrassing and cringe worthy these days (lets see how many times he does the peace sign and says 'cool' and generally tries to act 'cool' but just ends up looking like a silly old man)

Chris Hemsworth - Meh, I like Thor but wouldn't make a point of watching anything just because he is in it

Natalie Portman - Beautiful

Katy Perry - filth on a stick, awesome

James Cordon - I **** despise this animalistic word removed, I really really really hate the man with a passion I don't know what it is that I hate but whatever it is I just know that I **** hate it

• Like 2

the gf tells me james cordon has made a film about paul potts (him that won Britain's got talent for those who would have needed google) 

james cordon in a film about a BGT winner...

something tells me no one will quote this with a "shut up and take my money" gif under it

Must admit every time I've watched the Norton show I've really enjoyed it ... Characters that I thought would be knob jockeys have been really refreshingly funny and engaging

For example when William from Black eyed peas was on it he came across as the nicest bloke on the planet and quite funny to go with it... Something I really didn't expect

I don't mind Norton, far far better than ross, watched him last week with tom hanks, awful interviewer

think Norton works if you get a huge yank star on there with an English comedian who they don't know, the format of having everyone on at once is better than other chat shows IMO

I'll probably watch it just so I can get really angry at the guests and then just sit and stare when Natalie Portman and Katy Perry come on

Unless Portman was in your top 3 list on that other thread then you are respectfully requested to stay the hell away from her , she's mine all mine ( and the others that put her in their top 3 )

Â