Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** spurs!

I said to a spurs fan today, your season's going a bit tits up isn't it?" His reply was "we're 3rd and in quarter finals of the cup so no not really". I walked away in disbelief!

3rd and a cup quarter final... imagine that!

**** spurs!

I said to a spurs fan today, your season's going a bit tits up isn't it?" His reply was "we're 3rd and in quarter finals of the cup so no not really". I walked away in disbelief!

3rd and a cup quarter final... imagine that!

Sorry has the season finished?

If Spurs finish 3rd i'll eat my cock!

They are having a great season. Before the season started I think most Spurs would have been happy with 5th, because I dont think they was expecting Chelsea and Arsenal to drop as many points as they have. But obviously after being in 3rd for so long, they will not accept 5th now.

seems harry is playing it clever in terms of the england job. saw quotes yesterday where he says hes still not sure if he wants it. of course its in harrys interests to keep the rumours going.

if spurs continue their poor form and finish 4th or 5th, he can just blame the media speculation for unsettling him and his team. theres also the fact that the more desperate the FA get, the more money they are likely to offer.

no doubt 'arrys ideal situation would be to initially take charge part time just for the euros. then if england do well he will have all the adulation and take the job full time on a massive contract. if they fail he can just blame lack of preparation, only being able to do it part time and then go back to spurs reputation intact.

seems harry is playing it clever in terms of the england job. saw quotes yesterday where he says hes still not sure if he wants it. of course its in harrys interests to keep the rumours going.

if spurs continue their poor form and finish 4th or 5th, he can just blame the media speculation for unsettling him and his team. theres also the fact that the more desperate the FA get, the more money they are likely to offer.

no doubt 'arrys ideal situation would be to initially take charge part time just for the euros. then if england do well he will have all the adulation and take the job full time on a massive contract. if they fail he can just blame lack of preparation, only being able to do it part time and then go back to spurs reputation intact.

Come on now, does there really have to be a conspiracy theory behind everything Harry does. I dont think he is that cunning go be honest. I just think he says what he feels on his mind with no agendas. Some people are taking their Harry dislike a bit too far.

I said to a Spurs fan, when they were in the midst of their great run and mere points off the top, that they were not seriously in the title race. He replied with "yes we are, we'll be up there come the end of the season". Quelle surprise. They don't have the mentality that United or City have. They aren't good enough. 3rd at best, though I suspect 5th.

Sustained run in the top 4, sitting nicely in 3rd with Arsenal a long way behind in 4th... then run aground in March, and seems likely they won't even hold onto 4th much longer. Hmm... rings a few bells.

Think the England job is also clawing from Harry grasp. Hodgson WBA has been on a really good run of form recently

I dont want that corrupt little shit in charge of England anyway, he will be a disaster but for some reason the media seem to love bumming him and Jamie

I want him to get the England job and then I will sit back and smile waiting for the press to turn on the golden boy. I will enjoy him losing his position on the perch which means nobody in the press will have a pop at him and I will enjoy watching him buckle under the pressure.

Â