Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

He will probably get away with some bullshit 'punishment' like Cantona got and have to coach some school kids in London for a couple of hours or something.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess..... big fine, some sort of community punishment, and costs to HMRC.

Community punishment? Can't wait to see 'Awwy in a luminous orange overall sweeping excrement away with a broom....

We'll probably end up buying it off him...

We won't be that lucky. We'll pay for a season-long loan with no option to send the turd back if injured. We'll then spend the season trying to polish it.

Hi all,

I am amazed at the progress that Spurs have made over the last few years. Credits due where credits due Arry has done a great job.

A few questions I would not mind asking are.

How much per week are RVW, Modric, Bale, Defoe and Adebyor on all per week..?

Do they have a wages structure.

How will they keep Modric when Chelski come in and offer him 150 k per week. Will they be able to afford to offer him an equivalent contract.

Will there bubble burst...?

I am amazed at the progress that Spurs have made over the last few years. Credits due where credits due Arry has done a great job

to me Harry could be the difference between title and just Champions LEague and not in a good way. In all games against top teams except Arsenal he has got his tactics wrong

Spurs are paying 70k of his wages and City the rest and he wont stay unless he gets that salary as most of it goes to charities in Africa

What about Bale - Did he not just sign a new contract recently?

- RVW - I heard he was on 40k how can he be on wages that low he came from Real Madrid.

- Modric - What about him...?

- EA I dont get it why are City paying 130 k of his wages per week when he is not even playing for them especially when they could do with a striker?

I heard him (saggy chops) on the radio the other night discussing keeping the likes of Modric and Bale.

He basically said that once an agent gets involved it becomes difficult to keep a player as their head will be turned by bigger wages.

Spudzzz have been able to keep Modric but know, especially now they're having a great season that they will have to pay Modric much much more next season as they've convinced him to stay or he'll be off, same will apply to Bale.

They've done well to keep such players so far but will have a tough decision to make whether to smash their wage structure or to cash in.

Maybe the extra money from the Champs League will help?

I heard him (saggy chops) on the radio the other night discussing keeping the likes of Modric and Bale.

He basically said that once an agent gets involved it becomes difficult to keep a player as their head will be turned by bigger wages.

Spudzzz have been able to keep Modric but know, especially now they're having a great season that they will have to pay Modric much much more next season as they've convinced him to stay or he'll be off, same will apply to Bale.

They've done well to keep such players so far but will have a tough decision to make whether to smash their wage structure or to cash in.

Maybe the extra money from the Champs League will help?

Most of the extra CL money went on paying the bonuses and or raises qualify for the CL triggered. Our wage bill went from £60 million to £90 million in one year! The trouble with impoving is that is costs so much more, even if the personel don't change much. Your big starts want new deals to stay and lots of players will have CL qualification bonuses written into their contracts.

Any one know how much VAN VER VAART is on?

I cant believe Man City gave them EA, City must have spent millions paying hs wages for games he had not played!

VDV is on about £45,000. He's not one of our highest earners as Madrid paid him to leave or are still paying him, I can't remember which. But either way he was able to accept a much lower wage from us as Madrid compensated for it.

Any one know how much VAN VER VAART is on?

I cant believe Man City gave them EA, City must have spent millions paying hs wages for games he had not played!

VDV is on about £45,000. He's not one of our highest earners as Madrid paid him to leave or are still paying him, I can't remember which. But either way he was able to accept a much lower wage from us as Madrid compensated for it.

Arry has done a good job.

Bale - 50 k

VDV - 45 K

Modric 65 k

EA - 70 K

All of those roughly add up to what Tevez gets paid at City and he does not even play.

My Question to you would be this:

How will Spurs convince there top players to stay on next year when agents get involve and other teams will be able to treble their wages?

Do you think Arry will take the England job?

There is no way Harry will turn down England. He'll bang on about how hard it is to get loyalty from players these days and how they're all off chasing the money... then he'll accept a massive pay cheque from the FA and walk away from Spurs without a second thought.

Â