Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

A year? That's simply not true. He only started getting into the team at LB last Jan (and wasn't even any good), it wasn't until March where he moved to the wing and started to play well.

Well, you are wrong. Bale came in at left full back when Assou-Ekotto picked up an injury and he did perform from first kick of the ball.

Being Tottenham's Man of the Match over and over again - and second best the few times someone was better. Contrary to what many believe Bale also delivered in january, february and march - from the left fullback position.

It was however with the victories against United and the "top 4" that the hype started.

For those registered at Spurs Community, here's an overview of the player of the month votes on the largest Spurs forum on the net:

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=60395&highlight=Player+month

April: Gareth Bale (45.07%)

March: Gareth Bale (72.00%)

February: Gareth Bale (79.87%)

January: Gareth Bale (81.53%)

December: Michael Dawson (35.86%)

November: Niko Kranjcar (73.28%)

October: Heurelho Gomes (69.17%)

September: Peter Crouch (15.79%)

August: Aaron Lennon (27.19%)

Player of the month the entire second half of the season, the part of the season where Tottenham settled the battle for fourth and champions league

Seriously mate, who gives a ****? This is a thread where we slag off Tottingham and the twitchy word removed that's in charge of them.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A year? That's simply not true. He only started getting into the team at LB last Jan (and wasn't even any good), it wasn't until March where he moved to the wing and started to play well.

Well, you are wrong. Bale came in at left full back when Assou-Ekotto picked up an injury and he did perform from first kick of the ball.

Being Tottenham's Man of the Match over and over again - and second best the few times someone was better. Contrary to what many believe Bale also delivered in january, february and march - from the left fullback position.

It was however with the victories against United and the "top 4" that the hype started.

For those registered at Spurs Community, here's an overview of the player of the month votes on the largest Spurs forum on the net:

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=60395&highlight=Player+month

Player of the month the entire second half of the season, the part of the season where Tottenham settled the battle for fourth and champions league

Good stats, I farted onto a board every day for a week and it told me to use the toilet. (45%)

I have my own eyes, Bale is an embarassing left back, I've seen it for myself plenty of times.

I couldn't care less what a forum of Spurs fans have to say. Afterall, these are the same people who think Lennon is the "best winger in the Prem" and King is the "new McGrath".

Bale was toss until about March and I stand by that. He's also been very average this season bar about 4 games. Super Marcy Marc is outperforming the Welsh monkey.

Spurs fans - after our kids showcased exactly what they can do, where are these super-kids a lot were boasting about? Bostock was the next big thing, and Parrett, and Caulker, and Kane... what has happened to them? Bostocks taking in loan football at Hull I think... but how are you going to get these kids integrated into your team?

Bostock is at Hull, currently stifling himself. He won't make it as a Premier League player. Seems to have an attitude problem. He went to Brentford last season, was their best player for the first three games, then coasted until he got dropped from the team. Same thing at Hull. Played really well for a couple of games, scoring a great goal on his debut (as he had for Brentford) but now can't stay in the team. Clearly a talented kid with a lot of potential, but he's not going to reach it with his current attitude.

He obviously shouldn't have signed for you in the first place and it was fairly obvious that he has an attitude problem considering he rejected the chance to earn very decent money at Palace and play at the same time to play in Spurs reserves and earn more money.

Spurs at the very least should have loaned Bostock back to Palace.

I didn't realise you beat Man United. There was me thinking in the 3 matches they played you last season you lost every game by a two goal margin 8)

Haha, but they did technically beat them when Mendes scored but it wasn't given, im sure spurs fans claim this as a victory.

I didn't realise you beat Man United. There was me thinking in the 3 matches they played you last season you lost every game by a two goal margin 8)

Haha, but they did technically beat them when Mendes scored but it wasn't given, im sure spurs fans claim this as a victory.

No, they technically drew.

Lost 3-1 at home in the league.

Lost 3-1 away in the league.

Lost 2-0 away in the League Cup.

Another Spuds bullshitter...

Â