Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Harry comes across as a decent bloke

I couldn't disagree more strongly with this. He's a **** parasite.

Why do you say that?

Not going into that in public.

So why bother saying something you can't back up?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Spurs, great season for some very good English players, Crouch, Defoe, Huddlestone, Dawson, even Bentley turned it round. Reckon they should do ok in the CL, get a couple of good wins. A quick failure would benefit no English club.

Hope they dont come knocking for any of our 'top players'. Bet they will sign Barry though, he will become surplus to requirements at City.

Till we meet again, all the best. God, I love football.

PS Up the Villa!l :winkold:

If Spurs get through the qualifiers at all , I am 100 percent sure they'll never make it out of the group stage. Harry does not have the tactical nous for the CL, it is where the real BIG boys play.

In fact I am willing to bet Spurs will not make it to the knockouts if they get to the group stage in the first place. Anyone willing to take me on?

The Redknapp/spurs lovefest here is making me gag :mrgreen:Its Harry **** Redknapp for **** sake. Disgusting.

Absolutely hate Spurs, buts credit where credit's due they are definitely worth their place in the top and are a good team- well done. Spurs finishing fourth is softened by the fact that Gareth Barry has won nothing and will not be playing in the Champions Leagues next season.

I cant read 193 pages I will be in the minority

but fair play to em.

They deserve it, they play great football, they tore us to shreds, Harry is a decent bloke who can take it when he is under pressure (lesson to our manager there).

He has assembled a near on British squad - this is always said about us, but Spurs have far more than us

Woodgate, King, Bentley, Jenas, Huddlestone, Lennon, Bale, Defoe, Crouch (Keane when there - OK Irish) and many others.

No - credit where it is due - fair play to em.

And stopping Barry just adds to the praise.

Yep - I would have preferred us, but I'd rather have Spurs or Everton ahead of Man C or the Self Pitying Redscouse anyday.

Oh - and by the way - shame on you all who slagged me off last year when I said Crouch was 10 times the player of Heskey.

If Spurs get through the qualifiers at all , I am 100 percent sure they'll never make it out of the group stage. Harry does not have the tactical nous for the CL, it is where the real BIG boys play.

The CL is NOT where the big boys play. The group stages of the competition are a farce with greek sides, cypriot sides,

Ukrainian sides etc. Spurs will be one of the top 8 teams in the CL next season. The only thing that could do them is that they might get a really tough draw as they'll be low seeds. They have nothing to fear in the CL, the standard is vastly overrated. Just look at the semi final between bayern and lyon this season, mediocre sides...

Why do you say that?

So why bother saying something you can't back up?

Not can't, won't. I bothered saying it because he is NOT, in my opinion, a decent bloke. Far from it.

Its not a "wankfest"

It is a "They have finished 4th (or 3rd) on 73 points (probably)

fair play, they deserve it. In fact it weren't long ago, 73 points would have got you the title !.

I wanted Villa to do it, but the fact is, Spurs deserve it.

I just hope O'Neill learns from them -

Man U - attacking team with falir

Chelsea - attacking team with flair

Arsenal - attacking team with flair

Spurs - attacking team with flair

Villa / Man City / liverpool , Everton - stifling , counter attacking teams

As long as he realises what it takes to get you top 4, and tries it - then we will be there next year.

The CL is NOT where the big boys play. The group stages of the competition are a farce with greek sides, cypriot sides,

Ukrainian sides etc. Spurs will be one of the top 8 teams in the CL next season. The only thing that could do them is that they might get a really tough draw as they'll be low seeds. They have nothing to fear in the CL, the standard is vastly overrated. Just look at the semi final between bayern and lyon this season, mediocre sides...

This is so wrong I don't know where to start. Bayern and Lyon are mediocre sides? Do you watch any Euro football at all?. This Lyon side beat a 200 Mill euro Real Madrid side comfortably. This is the same Bayern side that had 70 percent possession against the English media's beloved Manure. The same Bayern side that has the best passing percentages in the WHOLE of Europe after Barca. I'll eat my hat if Spurs make it out of the group stages. In fact , why don't you put your money where your mouth is. 50 US Dollars pledge to VT if Spurs make it out from the group stage. You do the same if they don't. Deal?

Why do you say that?

Well lets go on the facts shall we

Harry redknapp - worked hard at his trade. Done well at every club he has ever been with.

Married - from what I see , adores his wife and family.

Kids - has a very handsome, very articulate , very successful role model as a son.

Who is married to a beautiful, very respected (and yes - I worked with her so I do know what she is like !) , very intelligent, and very talented wife.

All in all - everything you would want from life from your family, he has provided.

But he's a shit prick !

OK - you've swayed me. :oops:

Watched the match last night and Spurs were really good, thier squad is awesome with players like Palacios, Bentley, Pavlychenko, Gudjohnson etc on the bench.

Redknapp for as much as I think he is a tosser in the transfer market set the team up to go forward and they outplayed Man City who I felt were poor.

How good is Bale, Surely the best left sided player currently in the premiership!

Â