Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool then have Spurs the game after us I believe...

If Liverpool beat us, then Spurs.. they will be right back in the hunt for 4th..

Whereas, a win for us tomorrow will effectively kill their season, and then Spurs can hammer home the stake through the heart.

Spurs vs Liverpool will be one of the few occasions I'll cheer Spurs on, especially if we have already beaten Liverpool.

I agree with him regarding West Ham fans, some of them are a disgrace. However why is he in football if he doesn't expect this? It's like some people at VP who can't believe some people swearing occasionally and yet join in with the Gabby Agbonlahor song.

Liverpool then have Spurs the game after us I believe...

If Liverpool beat us, then Spurs.. they will be right back in the hunt for 4th..

Whereas, a win for us tomorrow will effectively kill their season, and then Spurs can hammer home the stake through the heart.

Spurs vs Liverpool will be one of the few occasions I'll cheer Spurs on, especially if we have already beaten Liverpool.

Very difficult game for Liverpool tonight though. A team that has lost five out of nine away fixtures against a team that has only lost once at home. Another worrying stat for Liverpool is that they've only beat one of the current top 10 teams this season. But they absolutely also have to come away with three points tonight, otherwise, as you say, their season will practically be over.

They have three difficult fixtures coming up; Villa away, Spurs home and Stoke away and they're gonna have to look at those fixtures and be needing to get seven points, which, judging by their form so far this season, looks very unlikely. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they ended up with 2-3 points after those three games.

I agree with him regarding West Ham fans, some of them are a disgrace. However why is he in football if he doesn't expect this? It's like some people at VP who can't believe some people swearing occasionally and yet join in with the Gabby Agbonlahor song.

more ironic when Spurs fans didnt cover themselves in glory at Fratton Park last year when he was Pompey manager or against Adebayor when he was at Arsenal

I'm hoping it's a draw tonight, if not then I hope you win. My fear is that Liverpool win, then we play them at Anfield and if they win that, then suddenly they are going to be huge favourites to finish 4th. I desperately don't want Liverpool to finish 4th as, if they fail their financial problems will get even worse and they will have to sell their best players. It could set them back a few years and that a only be a good thing for clubs like Villa and Spurs.

I'd rather Spurs broke the 'Big 4' than Liverpool get back into it.

Really don't want Man City to either.. so, out of all the clubs realistically battling, I'm putting Spurs down as my second favourite.. which saddens me as I really don't like Spurs.

Really don't want Man City to either.. so, out of all the clubs realistically battling, I'm putting Spurs down as my second favourite.. which saddens me as I really don't like Spurs.

This :(

This, but I 'kin hate Spurs. Man City will inevitably have their success, and I think I hate Liverpool more than any other team.

This, but I 'kin hate Spurs. Man City will inevitably have their success, and I think I hate Liverpool more than any other team.

this

Â