PL: Man City h 2009/10/05 20:00 Match Thread

limpid

Half time.

Nice and solid, worthy of our lead.

I'd like another goal to settle the nerves a bit, but our performance in this 4-4-2 formation has been surprisingly very encouraging.

Hopefully we can continue this in the 2nd half and come away with 3 points!

Solid at the back this half.

Best defensive record in the league. :D

I think Manchester City will be fairly happy with the balance of play though. They have played in our half for large parts of the half. Im sure they will feel a chance will come their way if they keep it up.

very happy with our defensive performance already signing dunne collins and warnock was a stroke of genius....midfield doing there bit...

gabbys first touch needs to improve but other then that very happy with first half......coping with pressure well and perfect for a counter attack with our pace down the wings....have a feeling this gonna finish 2/3-1

well, that was a very good half from us.

we were strong in defence, controlled the midfield, and looked very dangerous every time we attacked.

They had a few chances which worries me, though I'm more than happy as I go to get some further alcoholic refreshment

Brilliant first-half display from the boys and the 4-4-2 formation very weirdly is working quite nicely. It's a big shame I had to give up my ticket tonight but that asian guy holding a wad of fake £50 notes whilst Judas is going over to take the corners is very amusing indeed. I'd bring on Coker for Sidwell 2nd half though, too much has gone past Sidwell.