Right Side vs Left Side

DreadPirateRoberts

Which side of the Holte?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which side of the Holte?

• The Right Side
    • The Left Side

Well when I was a kiddy I used to go on the Holte with my dad, and I stood on one side consistently. Since the seats were put in, the couple of season tickets I've had have been on the other side. Both for no particular reason, but I know which one I'm most fond of.

Always a right sider, I think the reason is that we (me and jub and co) used to travel to VP on lloyds coaches from Nuneaton which parked in Electric Avenue so we just arrived on that side :D

Guest RantinRob

We always used to congregate under the left hand floodlight in the 70's when I went with me dad

Then in the 80's I meandered over to the right, just behind the bottom corner where all the nutters stood.

Ahhhhh, the good old days

Why can't they bring back the terracing on the Holte. It was ace.

You can have safe terracing can't you? The place would be absolutely packed out, cheaper entrance price thus more people come to watch. I'm sure this would balance any perceived losses due to cheaper tickets.

I remember being embarrassed when I took my young nephew to a game, we stood on the left as I normally did, and he hadn't told me he had brought an air horn with him.

All very well, but it was one of those crappy little ones that made a shitty squeak rather than a good loud blast like the proper bigger air horns.

I remember everybody taking the piss and laughing at the noise it made, I really was dying out there, but didn't have the heart to take it off him!

:oops:

I remember being embarrassed when I took my young nephew to a game, we stood on the left as I normally did, and he hadn't told me he had brought an air horn with him.

All very well, but it was one of those crappy little ones that made a shitty squeak rather than a good loud blast like the proper bigger air horns.

I remember everybody taking the piss and laughing at the noise it made, I really was dying out there, but didn't have the heart to take it off him!

:oops:

And the case for the defence rests there, m'lud.

THE RIGHT SIDE!

Â