Right Side vs Left Side

DreadPirateRoberts

Which side of the Holte?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which side of the Holte?

• The Right Side
    • The Left Side

Oh yes Kingstanding was very much right side, along with us from Aldridge and Brownhills as I say. I'd go as far to say (and controversial this is) Kingstanding is probably the biggest Villa fan area of the Midlands

Oh yes Kingstanding was very much right side, along with us from Aldridge and Brownhills as I say. I'd go as far to say (and controversial this is) Kingstanding is probably the biggest Villa fan area of the Midlands

Your right I live there :winkold:

i've sat on the left side and the right side in equal measures in season tickets but have probably watched more games on the left side all together.

I vote for the right side, always noiser, less idiots, more old fashioned singers. a few times i've sat on the right there's been a bloke well into his 80's singing old villa songs i've never heard.

One minus point for the right side is the scary, red faced, bog eyed nutter who sits the right-side of the goal, always talks to the gk coach and is always standing up looking at the top of the holte, jumping up and down and pointing in lots of different directions also has a worrying following of chav kids.

One minus point for the right side is the scary, red faced, bog eyed nutter who sits the right-side of the goal, always talks to the gk coach and is always standing up looking at the top of the holte, jumping up and down and pointing in lots of different directions also has a worrying following of chav kids.

Thats what happens when you have a web site :-)

Â