Friendly: Oxford a 2009/08/04 Match Thread

RMB

haha thats the spirit!

how they can charge £15 for this game is beyond me!

also the club should clearly state that it is reserve/youth friendly

oh and watch out for danny devine at the back, just turned 16 and is supposed to be quality

Oxford will be a little unhappy about our squad I would have thought, they've advertised the game with a photo of Gabby and they've promised a strong Villa squad on their website as recently as this morning. The peace cup will have done for them, but I'm sure they'll be more than a little peeved.

Oxford will be a little unhappy about our squad I would have thought, they've advertised the game with a photo of Gabby and they've promised a strong Villa squad on their website as recently as this morning. The peace cup will have done for them, but I'm sure they'll be more than a little peeved.

I'd have more sympathy for them if they weren't fleecing the fans out of £15 in order to watch a friendly! Even if we had put out a full squad that would have been exorbitant!

I'd have more sympathy for them if they weren't fleecing the fans out of £15 in order to watch a friendly! Even if we had put out a full squad that would have been exorbitant!

Remember, this game is a kind of fund raiser as Oxford, as well as all Blue Square Premiership teams will be missing out on a lot of money this season thanks to Setanta going out of business.