Friendly: Oxford a 2009/08/04 Match Thread

RMB

This is the match thread.

The thread will be kept for posterity. Please remember this when posting.

Anybody got any idea what sort of team we might put out? Imagine Gabby Gardner and Milner might get a run?

Just a quick question as I was thinking about driving down.

(Couldn't find anything in the matchday)

Anybody got any idea what sort of team we might put out? Imagine Gabby Gardner and Milner might get a run?

Just a quick question as I was thinking about driving down.

(Couldn't find anything in the matchday)

I dont think Martin has much idea of what team he will be putting out :lol:

yeah got my tickets. hope to see the u21 trio, but no idea who else might be involved. i guess if we make it to the final of the peace cup we won't see the likes of carew, young etc, but maybe some of the youngsters that haven't played so much like bannan maybe.

Well I imagine this will be a match for Gabby, Jimmy, Craig and all our new signings (!) to get to know each other while the reserves are off in Spain playing Europe's finest!

Bump.

Is this still going ahead? I assume as above this will be a first run out for Milner, Gardner & Gabby - if not they will only have the Fiorentina game to get match fit.

its going to be whoever didnt play in the Peace Cup. Curtis Davies said something about having a few days off and that they wouldnt be back in until Thursday?

So the U-21 mob plus whatever reserves/youth didnt play in Spain last night;and Delph if you;re lucky :-)