Most hated person by villa fans

AshVilla

Who do you hate more?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate more?

• Harry One Eye Redknapp
    • Gareth Mercenary Barry

No Steve Hodge?

Dont understand the Barry thing at all. He's got no intention of going there, but its the clubs way of trying to make Liverpool buck their bloody idas and buy him, rather than twatting around for most of the closed season with silly unsetling offers like last year.

he's having a medical at man city this is no gamble by the club to taunt liverpool into a bid im afraid he will be a man city player there are no other interested parties according to SSN

REDKNAPP by a mile. I hate him with a passion.

Gareth has given us 12 years excellent service. Give him a break. Good luck to him getting more money. We'd all do it given the chance.

Love you always Gareth. x

I dont hate either.

I dislike Redknobb and like to take the piss

gareth? Ho hum. I've seen it all before with Villa "stars" leaving for so called greener pastures.

small heath fans.....now THERE'S summat I can truly hate

Dont understand the Barry thing at all. He's got no intention of going there, but its the clubs way of trying to make Liverpool buck their bloody idas and buy him, rather than twatting around for most of the closed season with silly unsetling offers like last year.

I could have just edited my post not to look more hoplessly wrong than I am... but there we go.... what do I know.....

I dont hate either.

I dislike Redknobb and like to take the piss

gareth? Ho hum. I've seen it all before with Villa "stars" leaving for so called greener pastures.

small heath fans.....now THERE'S summat I can truly hate

Quite agree Rob

why isnt the wicked witch of the east (sealion dion) in the poll?.........really hate her

Villa are better than City. This was purely Barry setting himself up financially for the future. What an idiot.
Setting himself up financially. I'd imagine he was already well set up

Â