How many bears would you need to kill a T Rex?

The_Rev

How many bears would you need to kill a T Rex?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How many bears would you need to kill a T Rex?

• 2-4
    • 5-7
    • 8-12
    • more than 12
    • Impossible. No amount of bears could ever take out a T Rex.

I buried this in the shark vs octopus thread, but I think it deserves its own thread. Its a debate I was involved in elsewhere on the internet needs bringing to VT I think. So;

How many bears do you think it would require to take down a T-Rex?

Assuming that the T-Rex is brought back to life via some Jurassic Park style technology, how many bears would you need to kill it? They can be any kind of bears you want, though I would probably advise against choosing Panda bears and I am guessing that bears of different species wouldnt work together as well as bears of the same species. The arena is somewhere which is temperature neutral so you cant just have polar bears and stage the fight on the frozen tundra. The other rule is that all of the combatants need to be in the arena at the start of the fight. You cant just keep throwing bears at the T Rex until it gets tired and win by default.

My theory is you could do it with 5 Polar Bears. Maybe you would want 7 bears in your team in case the first part of the plan goes tits up.

You would need at least one bear to sacrifice, it could rush the T Rex and get eaten, but while its getting eaten your other bears would flank the T Rex and push it over. I think 4 bears could push a T Rex over, bears are pretty strong. Especially if the bears are pissed off at seeing their mate die.

Once the T Rex is on the deck then I dont think it would be much of a fight. Though the backup of having 7 bears so you could send at least two suicide bears to the T Rex head on might be a better idea.

My theory is you could do it with 5 Polar Bears. Maybe you would want 7 bears in your team in case the first part of the plan goes tits up.

You would need at least one bear to sacrifice, it could rush the T Rex and get eaten, but while its getting eaten your other bears would flank the T Rex and push it over. I think 4 bears could push a T Rex over, bears are pretty strong. Especially if the bears are pissed off at seeing their mate die.

Once the T Rex is on the deck then I dont think it would be much of a fight. Though the backup of having 7 bears so you could send at least two suicide bears to the T Rex head on might be a better idea.

If the bears managed to get the T Rex on the deck, they'd win. T Rex's have only got tiny arms, it'd struggle to get up.

One Paulie Malignaggi.

Paulie Malignaggi>>>>T-Rex's.

So Paulie's a bear then?

Is that why you love him so? :wink:

If the bears managed to get a T Rex on the deck, they'd win. They've only got tiny arms, it'd struggle to get up.

Indeed. And if people can train a bear to smoke a pipe and dance to the sound of a tiny Russian guy playing the accordion then its almost certainly possible to train them to push a T Rex over.

1 bear to distract him, maybe perform a dance or something

2 other bears to sneak up behind him and

to push a fourth bear up his jacksy. From there he can climb his way up and eat the t-rex intestines casuing internal bleeding and death.

Â