World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I'm in a friendly guild

Nice words there!

True, for me the general banter in chat and helping others is as much part of the game as anything else for me. Its nice that our little Kara group are now finally making some progress, but levelling for me and ambling round the world is always more fun than instances. But we have struggled for the last couple of weeks to get kara groups together, like you guys.

Its usually a healer or two we miss rahter than tanks (we have a couple of fairly reliable ones), and we have lost a handful of decent l70's in the last few weeks, as well as having absorbed the Pokemon guild,a bunch from Brighton.

We dont really have problems with getting a Kara group together, actually lately we have managed to stable 2 groups. But we always, pretty much always miss tanks... prot tanks. And we never ever get 25 people to meet up for Gruul.

I think PvP season 2 kicks off next week.

I might spend a bit more time killing Allys again, really have hardly touched it in TBC.

The current items are getting their prices cut and a load of new (well, new stats) items are coming in both for BGs and Arena. The melee weapons seem to be awesome, 126 dps two handers, the slow ones are creeping up to 550 top end damage. MS is gonna hurt isnt it?

link

Warrior and Healer is good in 2v2. Warrior kills stuff, healer keeps the Warrior alive.

You are just **** when you meet someone who can silence your healer :mrgreen:

Limpid, any chance you could bring your mage online tonight to do me a favour? Its complicated, but it involves my arena 2v2 team and the fact I can't quit it, I need a level 70 mule to take ownership before I leave, as you plan on taking a break anyway, I think youd be quite suitable ;)

Viskahn has gone away for 3 weeks, and my alt needs to accumulate some points so I need a new 2v2, maybe I could gatecrash yours and sams :P

Limpid, any chance you could bring your mage online tonight to do me a favour? Its complicated, but it involves my arena 2v2 team and the fact I can't quit it, I need a level 70 mule to take ownership before I leave, as you plan on taking a break anyway, I think youd be quite suitable ;)

Does it mean I'll end up stuck in something I can't get out of?

*Sigh* I think my video card might not be compatible with WoW. My game keeps crashing at random points. I run an ati 9200 mobility 64mb piece of crap card on omega drivers.

Its either my card or my fiewall doing the damage so I am going to run the repair thing today and then logon with my firewall off and see what happens if it crashes again then I'm afraid its uninstall for me :cry:

Â