World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I just healed a heroic Sethekk halls on my alt, including a summoned boss for a druid epic flight form quest. My alt has pretty much the same rep as my main now, and she nearly has as many heroic badges too!

Nice one Mr.Evil.

I'm getting closer to the elusive 375 in BS skill. Can craft Adamantite stuff so I should be able to start making a bit of cash.

Some of the crafted items seem to be loads better than preTBC.

I just out did some good players in heroic slave pens by 50k damage and it seems BM might be a worthwhile spec after seeing nighteyes undergeared hunter doing well in kz. so I might be respeccing for that duel nays. :nod:

For some reason i dont think Nayson wants to duel you if you respec :lol:

Though i dont get why Destruction Locks should have a good chance of winning.

Though i dont get why Destruction Locks should have a good chance of winning.

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=34939 says it all. Ive had Backlash fuelled instant crits for 5k.

As Affliction im unlikely to survive a BM Hunters opening Intimidation and Beast Within combo.

/sigh

First time i get a day off work on a raidnight for about two weeks and total disaster strikes. Cant do Gruul because we cant get a group again. Cant do Kara because the really hard boss with really shit loot cant be summoned and everyone gets locked to an empty instance regardless.

See you Thursday.

I'm so bored I'm going to take a break for a while.

I've raided once since TBC. Almost every single time I want to do an instance, we end up sitting around for an hour while we fail to find a tank. I've levelled a rogue, a warrior and a priest into their 20s. My hunter is stuck at 64 because the levelling is the same as my mage (and too recent).

Whenever I log into a guilded toon, nothing is going on in gchat.

Perhaps it's me or lousy timing or whatever, but I'm going to take a break and see how I feel in a few weeks.

Yeah, the tank thing is quite annoying. I still get a kick out of just ganking and pissing Alliance off. I guess i could take the Sion route and go for some seriously good gear with crafting. You really can get decent (and i mean that as in "very good", not "not bad") epic gear from tradeskills these days. Shame you cant get into PvP. Its the thing that keeps me going after all of this time.

Oh, and Sam that casting bar thing i was on about? (link)

Check it out.

Everytime I see you on youre levelling a lowbie, the only time I've done an instance with you in the last month or 2 was when we went Shattered Halls last week. You seem to come online sparodically and at awkward times, its a pity because we often need a mage for our 5 mans, that and a tank as well, seriously annoying that no-one will do it "Im dps zomg"

So you guys are getting bored with WOW?

Don't think I've ever enjoyed it as much tbh.

I have some decent gear with a nice build, I'm in a friendly guild and have some solid goals to achieve (PvP/Arena/BG and Blacksmithing).

I also have the 47 Mage in reserve when I get bored.

I think its always a good idea to have a break when you've hit a bit of a wall, most of us have done it (maybe not quite as long as the break i took though :winkold: )

Â