World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Should Ewiddan or Trl be online in the next 5 mins, i know a Warlock who would appreciate some help on his attempt to make a Heroic group.

Anyone finding that they are playing late into the night and therefore struggling at work the next day?

I've been tired for about18 months now...

Dont forget to pay bills, or go out for food occasionally...

And inspired by Nighteye, ive gone for the Mazzle UI which really is a nicely put together bit of stuff. There are lots of really neat features you cant see in the screenie, like the way all the tooltips work and how the buffing is handled (etc) but it really is sweet. Well worth a try i think.

wowscrnshot062907032018et0.th.jpgwowscrnshot062907032032jg4.th.jpg

^^^with aggro.________^^^ and the famous tree on fire show. Always looks great.

Gonna modify it of course, already dropped a couple of things like DrDamage (spelldamage on buttons) and Banzai (you can see the borders of the UI are red when i have aggro) and redo all the macros!

Meh Kinxer has had Mazzle for ages, and i simply dont find it nice or visually good. Bloody big pack with addons though.

(you can see the borders of the UI are red when i have aggro)

And Mazzle has the built in btw. you didnt need to add it.

And by god scrap the gear addon on the right :f

Anyway, you made a cool glow on the tree :mrgreen:

Does it chuck a lot of system resources and memory, or does it run smooth?

So, I get invited to a Pre-Made EOTS by Shaetano. Great! I think, a nice easy contest and a chance to take the piss out of the Alliance.

How wrong can you be. We came against a Pre-made from Outland server and they were really rather good...

wowscrnshot062907135443wy0.th.jpg

Haha, thats quite a kicking! Voice Comms > everything in PvP though. Hopefully you dished out a few kickings to other groups?

Meh Kinxer has had Mazzle for ages, and i simply dont find it nice or visually good. Bloody big pack with addons though.

(you can see the borders of the UI are red when i have aggro)

And Mazzle has the built in btw. you didnt need to add it.

And by god scrap the gear addon on the right :f

Anyway, you made a cool glow on the tree :mrgreen:

Does it chuck a lot of system resources and memory, or does it run smooth?

Runs smooth as **** on my PC. Uses about 45mb of memory for addons, but i have 2gb.

And yes, it has built in red already, but ill be leaving Banzai installed as it yells at me when i overnuke :mrgreen:

If Si and Riss want to win any arena games, you will need to use voice comms, typing simply doesnt cut it.

We've already won some without it.

But I reckon that once we get going then TS/Vent will be a definite.

Firstly shadowpriests are probably the most efficient endgame caster. You will have people like Gone who compares Sam's endgame efficiancy with his 'cycles' while grinding. Mind Flay is über efficient. Having improved talents in Mind Blast cooldown, then to moan about your efficiancy is just amusing.

For any PvE situation you will only need + dmg, and the extra mp5 you aquire is just a bonus. Your role is not to max you burst damage. You dont have to blow Mind Blast each cooldown, both dots and SW:D to improve your general dps. You role is to keep debuffs up and keep steady dps, and with Mind Flay alone and SW:P you will do massive damage, and have extreme efficiancy. Vampiric Touch in itself is regentastic, and as a raiding priest id say meditation is fairly useless atm aswell.

If you still believe mp5 gear is the way to, you should check some of the hardcore shadowpriest raiders, and look up their gems and gear. Only thing thats essential EVER = +damage. Everything you bring as raid support/utility debuffing class is improved with the more spellpower you got. If you claim you cant keep up your mana bar with VT and MF, then you seriously need to rethink what the hell you have been doing.

250 mana this cost me.

wowscrnshot070107015125ii8.th.jpg

I think i could get 7500 with no external buffs.

Hopefully 8250 with a Fire Mage.

Silly burst is funny :clap:

Oh, and you can download omen threat meter if you click a certain part of this sentence!

Â