World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Pickup groups from hell. :(

A tank that cant hold aggro on a target ive put four dots on and am not setting fire to or using shadowbolt. And i have 37% aggro reduction from buffs and talents.

A frost mage with about 300 spellpower

A Shadowstep Rogue who refuses to release and waits for a res every time he dies, even if the group wipe.

A Paladin with 2000ms healing whoever doesnt have aggro.

We didnt even down the first boss. Im 10k off exhalted now, and i still havent got the one drop i want from tempest keep.

A Shadowstep Rogue who refuses to release and waits for a res every time he dies, even if the group wipe.

That really **** winds me up. I just sit there and make them release now, lazy bastards.

I did a quick SV pug yesterday. It went OK, but I was playing with the most irritating group of twunts. Kept getting whispers from the hunter for "GOA totem plzzzzzz" and from the tank for "wf totem pllllllzzzzz" despite me clearly dropping Wrath of Air that benefited me, the mage and the lock.

Warlocks vs Paladins

This is how easy a fight Pallys are for Warlocks. He blew bubble (too early) and Improved Lay on Hands. I even attacked him with a "festering wound" debuff (-29 stamina, -29 intellect) and finished the fight with 100% hitpoints. I dont think i did anything outstanding, just made it so he had no way of dispelling my dots. Unstable Affliction. Curse of Tongue. Spell Lock his Holy school. :mrgreen:

LOH-its not even that- its 60 down to 40 mins i believe, but it does increase your armour temporarily. Its a strange one LOH, you're always trying to save it for last boss in an instance, and then face the horrific situation when in mistake youve cast it on yourself and have to explain it to the rest of the party... like releasing on a soulstone. (well maybe its just me...). I got my khara key today- man I hate black morass. I was lucky to find a decent pug who were farming it for cot rep. I ran it four times back to back complete twice, died on aeonus twice.

I hate that place!

More Armour would help against a Felguard or Succubus Warlock.

Anyway, subject change. Anyone who reads Viz and is a fan of Finbarr Saunders will understand when i say "Fnarr!"

arseholesfd7.th.jpg

Â