World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Some of us have been aware of that staff since we were about level 40 Dan. ;)

Its only a minor upgrade for me. If it dropped it would be a token offer more than anything else.

I guess those who havent god SOD or the Mageblade from Molten Core are more looking forward to it.

supressionti1.th.jpg

Okay, the supression rooms. Is this the view that most casters have while they are in there?

No. Sometimes I can see a cow's back (with Onyxia's scale).

TBH, I usually step forward of the group so I can nova them as they get to the group. I get that view when I'm low on mana.

Ive been moving the last days. Got my studies starting monday, and trying to get my new place ready.

Kinda doubt i will make it sunday, which sux donkey balls, as ive got shedloads of stuff to move in, and the internet there are wireless and i dont think my current pc have wireless option installed.

Don't think you need a key do you if you have a full account. I think you just reinstall the disks and put your account name and password in, but couldn't swear to it. Anyone I'll be on a lot less from now on, as have started my last few accountancy courses.

Don't think you need a key do you if you have a full account. I think you just reinstall the disks and put your account name and password in, but couldn't swear to it. Anyone I'll be on a lot less from now on, as have started my last few accountancy courses.

Nice one, just installing all the bloody patches now

Ah, so i wasnt seeing things and Samosa is back!

ebonrocdownyh5.th.jpg

flamegordownvs9.th.jpg

2 more bosses down in BWL. We are now at Chromaggus. Eeep.

sbrecordat3.th.jpg

I think the trash was harder than the bosses. Except this one, obviously.

sbrecordat3.th.jpg

Looking at your KTM, I guess I died about 3 seconds later :-)

I think the trash was harder than the bosses. Except this one, obviously.

The trash is harder than MC bosses, so not a big surprise!

Â