World of Warcraft

The_Rev

All that makes me do is want to buy a widescreen monitor!

I'll have one by the end of the week, all 19" super sharp loveliness of it! Dual core processor and 2 gig ram, and a top spec graphics card too. Sweeeeet!

Nah, he is reset Dan. Just thought id worry you for a bit.

Anyway, this is up on Wowrush.com too, but have Limpids old guild only gone and made one of the best Horde to Alliance '**** you' moments ever?

too good to leave buried on the last page. youtube has been down ever since i posted the message, so i doubt many have seen it.

Anyway, this is up on Wowrush.com too, but have Limpids old guild only gone and made one of the best Horde to Alliance '**** you' moments ever?

too good to leave buried on the last page. youtube has been down ever since i posted the message, so i doubt many have seen it.

That's quality.

Our guild is planning one for some time in the next few weeks....

... though spelling "ULTIMATE" might prove a little too difficult :winkold:

The dashers web server is completely stuffed.

I'm trying to explain to nighttripper why the current raid selection tactics are bad for pve prgression and I think I sent the last pm 3 times as I kept getting 500 errors.

God knows why Shack reintroduced the crappy Omega/Alpha thing. All it did was take the shine off a lot of the feel good factor around our current progress. I hadn't missed a raid in weeks, and had been there for just about every kill except broodlasher. Then all of a sudden Shatteredhorn is in instead of me, who's not even resto (current guild rules say resto Shammies get raid preference) and all Alpha team members are being given free enchants, when I've just had to pay 150G for the materials. I've spent loads in the past few weeks gearing up on the healing side too.

We were doing fine, it was just a stupid move methinks, and I completely understand why you're pissed off Limpid.

So seeing as the current (undefined) rules are that people who have been in the guild longer get preference, how do you guys get into the raid? Or is this just me being fobbed off with a crap excuse?

It was great to hear all the self-congratulation going on though. 100 DKP all round, just for showing up for the first time in weeks.

I can see Risso and Limpid's point.

Xai wants a DKP system to go this way too, which in my opinion is a shit idea. Been a little bit of chat on our secret little forums about it too, and luckily i cant see it happening.

I might try and dig a bit on this whole "alpha" bullshit when i have a bit more time and not sat in a cybercafe somewhere in the middle of Westminster.

And Sie, when are you gonna bite the bullet and apply ?

I've just realised - they've been giving 100DKP for a first kill - so last night in MC and later in BWL was the equivalent of a first kill??!?!??!? Where are my bonus DKP for attending all night and not getting Razorgore down?

Crap.

Might just be me, but that link never works for me. Ive tried 3 times both yesterday and today.

The dashers web server is completely stuffed.

I'm trying to explain to nighttripper why the current raid selection tactics are bad for pve prgression and I think I sent the last pm 3 times as I kept getting 500 errors.

Please contact Shack with regards advice on how to host a website without constant errors.

Might just be me, but that link never works for me. Ive tried 3 times both yesterday and today.

Delete cookies and stuff. Thats what i had to do.

A few of the Locks in the Dashers have already done that. (how to)

You need a Priest to help you out though.

I wouldnt mind getting Mr "curse of blood" from Blackrock Depths as a perma minion, and give a 100% buff to rogue dps, but as you need to be mind controlled to do it and duelling inside an instance cant be done it wont be possible.

Its a **** that the good demons are all immune to Enslave now. Lord Banehollow got his immunity a couple of patches ago. He was great fun to take out and about.

Imagine if Kazzak wasnt immune(!) :shock:

Â