World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Nah, you just need to be able to take control of another thing, whether thats with Enslave, Priest Mind Control or the Gnomish Cap.

Nah, he is reset Dan. Just thought id worry you for a bit.

Anyway, this is up on Wowrush.com too, but have Limpids old guild only gone and made one of the best Horde to Alliance '**** you' moments ever?

too good to leave buried on the last page. youtube has been down ever since i posted the message, so i doubt many have seen it.

Might just be me, but that link never works for me. Ive tried 3 times both yesterday and today.

Delete cookies and stuff. Thats what i had to do.

Nvm. ive got it workin now.

Thats was bloody awsome. We absoluteley should do that :clap:

"Heal Noctus. Heal Noctus. Heeeaaaallllll Noctus. Heal Noctus!"

Who is that on Vent during the Chrommy fight, is it you Dan? If so it really is utterly pointless! There are at least 6 of us doing nothing other than healing him, so shouting "Heal Noctus" everytime his HP takes a dip doesn't achieve anything much at all.

Who is that on Vent during the Chrommy fight, is it you Dan? If so it really is utterly pointless! There are at least 6 of us doing nothing other than healing him, so shouting "Heal Noctus" everytime his HP takes a dip doesn't achieve anything much at all.

lol so true. But i do admit its nice having someone speaking on vent.

Anyone fancy DM tonight if I manage to get on?

I'll probably be on after 10, so if you're on then I'll help you run through any instance you like. DM East is a good place to start the "big boys" instances!

Blood Elf Rogues are gonna be the bane of Mages, arent they?

Check the racials:

Mana Tap

Activate to drain 50 mana from your target and charge yourself with arcane energy for 10 min. This effect stacks up to 3 times. 30 second cooldown. Scales with level.

Arcane Torrent

Activate to silence all enemies within 8 yards for 2 seconds. In addition, you gain 20 Energy / 12 Mana for every charge of Mana Tap currently affecting you. Scales with level.

(Given values indicative of a level 1 character. At level 70, Arcane Torrent gives 161 Mana for each charge. Energy amounts do not scale with level.)

If you can run around with three Mana Taps on you, thats a 60 energy buff when you use Arcane Torrent.

You can Ambush and Racial, which gives you your 60 energy back and silences Mr 3000 hitpoints so he cant Nova/Blink away. Ouch.

Tell that Shack, he clearly doesnt trust you slackers!

How did ZG end up?

As yyou can tell by the hour i post this message at, i had to be up quite early, so i couldnt really stay.

Tiger down? Did you do the sensible thing and go do Jindo before the reset?

I now have WoW running under Linux. One more reason never to go to the dark side.

Want to know what's crazy? It's quicker than it was under winduhs. I've not had any problems yet, but it'll be a while before I trust it in a raid :-)

Nice MC run (for some of us at least)

Now have full tier 1. 2/8 tier 2. We could have a legendary sword in the guild soon and the MC clearing record was beaten (and it was beaten by a group going at a very gentle pace, dont you think?)

Is it me, or are we suddenly a very very handy guild?

Then we killed Onyxia and Viskag dropped for the very first time.

I didnt get it.

BTW, I hate Warlocks

You are starting to whine about the injustice of everything almost as often as Viskahn now Dan.

Who got the sword btw? Xai?

Â