World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I was trying to be funny... :P

Anyway, those **** inside the Cathedral are bloody hard. Paladin types, who heals em self...A BIT annoying tbh.

Last time i used all my mana keeping everyone alive through the first wave + boss, and then he actually got ressed by some biatch and suddenly they were two, and i had **** all mana left...

One of the spells I have is "purge." It removes two beneficial spells from a target for a minute, presumably things like shields and healing ability. Could do with a duel tonight Tarj to check out how effective it is, so I can get an idea when to use it in groups.

Is that like an immovable object against an unstoppable force? My purge spell against your dispel magic? Would I purge you of that, or would your dispel stop me using it?!

It might bring the server down!

When are you on????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

send us a pm with your characters name and we'll look out for you.....

Risso assisted me with a couple of early quests just to get me started, and thanks to Bicks I have some great armour, and thanks to Nays, a funky Staff.

Stupid game told me my lappy isn't quick enough. P-M 2.3, 1GB RAM and a GEForce Go 6800 Ultra (256MB). Hmm, I think their detection routines are borked. Good job it lets you install anyway...

1GB RAM

Good for you! Ive got 512 ddr ram and when i enter cities or take a bat ride...le lagg A LOT.

Im gonna order 512 more when i get paid...

Whats do you make most money of...mining or skinning? Ive concluded those are the two im stuck with, as i want to keep enchantment.

The cool thing about skinning, i can kill things first :) So whats the most money making or easiest to jump up on?

I had 12 gold, then hit 38 and had to get new spells, and now i have 6 G. 2 levels to mount :shock:

We need to rob an ally bank or something :winkold:

Skinning's OK, but I woldn't say it makes that much unless you're into leatherworking as well. A stack of 10 heavy leather (which is all you normally get at our level) goes for about 50S usually, sometimes a bit more, sometimes less. Thick leather goes for more, but I think it's mainly L40 beasts and above that drop it. To get to that level though needs skinning of 190 and more, which would take you a while to get up to. Overall I wouldn't say it's worth switching.

Leatherworking's getting to be a bit of a pain. Harder to get the stuff you need, and armour seems to be getting cheaper and cheaper in the AH.

I like skinning. Im 300/300, so i basically get heavy and thick leather off of everything i skin, and as TRL said, skinners can grind and kill and skin for cash and XP.

Ive said in game though, herbalism and alchemy might be the way for you to go though. I cant see the point in being an Enchanter if Sie and Risso already are. You can get friend prices off them now, and at later levels all you will be doing is competing with them financially for the same sales. Treading on other peoples toes isnt a good thing when there are other trades out there that no one has touched yet.

Herbalism, you get to kill stuff that is protecting the herb for XP, then alchemy, you can make all kinds of fantastic things. health potions, mana potions, intant rage potions, potions that make your attcking spells more poweful, or act as buffs and stuff. Id imagine these get snapped up in the auction house all the time, as well as being able to sell them to your friends. At endgame levels, during the 40 man instance runs and raids on Moltern Core, Onyxias Lair, and ZG, everyone wants to be as powerful as absolutely possible, which would mean drinking potitons.

Im guessing being able to make them would make you rich and popular.

I'm not an enchanter, I'm skinning/leatherwork. I'm 225/225, but will probably train in artisan skinning tonight. The best thing I can make at the moment are Toughened Leather Gloves, which go for 3-5g as they're blue items, but need spider silk, elixir of defence and cured hide as reagents. I've sold about 10 pairs the past week, all towards my mount fund. The other good items are heavy armor patches, that add +24 armor. A stack of 4 of these always go for over 1G, and only take 5 heavy leather to make.

Skiining's good I suppose, and it wouldn't take long in the Kodo graveyard to get your skill right up I suppose.

I got up to level 4 before they shut the server down. I think I have a skill, but it could have been a scorpion induced haze. I know a crap fireball spell which seems to do me as much damage as the opponent.

I'll try and get to level 7 tonight if the net connection is working. I've set the alarm clock an hour later. :-)

Â