World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Longest wait ever tonight. However I guess if you sign up to the game, and it advises you the server is full and queued, but you still choose the server cos all your mates are on it,then its not really the fault of the game is it?

We kicked arse in the Library tonight, everyone going about their jobs nicely, good stuff fellas!

Considering we didn't have a proper tank, and nobody was over L40, we made it look piss easy.

Played boys!

Bicks' new bear is great, really got stuck in!

And I blew half my gold on a purple L38 mace. Most of my mount fund gone, but I'll have time to make it up!

Btw. Im now closer to my mount, as i earned 3 golds last night. 96 to go :|

Gonna make/sell potions this week, so lets hope i can make a few bob.

Got over 40 hk sunday :clap:

And the Gypsies have invaded Thunder Bluff. The Faire has returned!!

darkmooncannon17fe.th.jpg

Big Cannon on the edge of the cliff in Thunder Bluff. What does it do?

darkmooncannon23vt.th.jpg

And bloody hell, that is a long way to fall. Even further to be shot!

darkmooncannon30gq.th.jpg

Huzzah! Magical wings!

darkmooncannon42mg.th.jpg

Fucksocks! Wings have gone!

darkmooncannon53lo.th.jpg

And i missed the target. If the tent wasnt there to break my fall, id have been a dead undead.

My in game life is so much better than my real life. Really enjoying it now.

I was at Xroads when I got a whisper from a level 15 who needed help with Razormanes. I chose to help him, why? Because I could. I wiped out the whole village in seconds, a village that I used to have real trouble with. Its great going back to your roots and helping ou the youngsters, makes you look big and 'ard.

Helping out noobs with q's is ace fun, and hopefully encourages all round cooperation in the Horde world. Rescuing lower players from a ganking is even better fun.

I was at the zep stop over the weekend and a L22 shammy thanked me for the leather gloves I'd made and sold in the AH! Aaahhhh!

Hehe... the game is dangerously addictive. Whatever you do you cant stop thinking about it... or almost whatever :wink:

God my social life has gone down the hill after i bought this game...

And now im level 50. The endgame run is in sight.

Mr Guest, ill tell you about an absolute diamond of a quest, that i managed to solo, without dying once, and complete for the tune of 43,000 XP. Oh, and about 4 gold. And i did it in less than 90 minutes.

Anyway, as for the level 50 japes. Im going to get me an infernal: (link)

And this scythe (link)

Â