Does this sound dodgy?

dubbs

Dodgy or Not?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Dodgy or Not?

• Leave it!
    • Go for it!

The orders you will be processing will be people ordering the same thing!

You might get some dosh, but I guarantee there won't be enough orders for you to make anywhere near 250 quid a week.

Er, lets just stop and step back one level.

"They" want you to "pay" "them" for doing "work" which presumably "they" get "paid" ?

Thats just nuts mate. I don't like my job much, but at least I don't get charged for going to work... in fact they reward me for turning up, and even pass on "training" materials "free" to me, as they would like me to do a "good" job so "they" get repeat custom.

it makes having your drive tarmac'ed to at least 3 cm by a bunch of gippos laying cables look honest, whilst the guy in the front of the van is trying to sell you some speakers that he's got left from a job....

go for it.

Everyone telling you is a scam is just jealous that you stumbled across this oportunity. In fact, most of them are probably doing the same work, and don't want you taking away their orders. Ignore them and go for it, it's pretty much a license to print money.

Just a pyramid scheme. Your 'job' will be getting £10 out of people to join up and enter this magical license to print money scheme.

What he says.

My little brother nearly got involved in something like this a while ago, dont touch it with a barge pole

Â