Does this sound dodgy?

dubbs

Dodgy or Not?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Dodgy or Not?

• Leave it!
    • Go for it!

go for it.

Everyone telling you is a scam is just jealous that you stumbled across this oportunity. In fact, most of them are probably doing the same work, and don't want you taking away their orders. Ignore them and go for it, it's pretty much a license to print money.

Dubbs send that e-mail to the above poster and use him as a guinea pig, why be made a fool out of when there are people like this willing to do it instead.

Send me a hundred quid and Ill send you $110..........Genuine offer

The way the pound is going, people might take you up on that offer.

Ill do $200* for £100.

*May be Zimbabwe Dollars.

My little brother nearly got involved in something like this a while ago, dont touch it with a barge pole

The problems really started when he had to find 10 other people not to touch it with a bargepole either!

Send me a hundred quid and Ill send you $110..........Genuine offer

The way the pound is going, people might take you up on that offer.

Ill do $200* for £100.

*May be Zimbabwe Dollars.

As of today 100 pounds equals $145.........Thats $50 less than when I moved out here in September.!!!!!

I don't think its a scam. Its just a pyramid scheme variation. I'd advise you steer clear, but its not dodgy

Pyramid schemes are illegal, immoral, and exploit the gullible. You must have an interesting and unusually flexible definition of "scam" and "dodgy" if you think it's a pyramid but not dodgy or a scam.

But yes, steer clear.

Â