which striker would you choose in January?

TrentVilla

Which striker would you like to sign  

359 members have voted

1. 1. Which striker would you like to sign

• Ashton
    • RSC
    • Owen
    • Crouch
    • Defoe
    • Heskey
    • Jovanovic

Heskey is coming in Janaury - fact

I know anyone could come on here and say this BUT I know for a fact from someone directly involved in the deal that Heskey is coming in Janaury.

I'm not able to give any more details than that - I've seen people post similar things to this in the past and get slated for it. Obviously up to you if you believe it or not.

I find it hilarious how many ITK posts contain the line 'i can't give any more details than that'

Is Notmentionedyet any good? ;)

On a serious note, Ian, I'm not sure if you've somehow worked out that we are going to be linked to a player who will be slightly harder to get than Doyle, but easier than Ashton, or you have someone in mind who you think we've yet to be linked to.

If it's the former, that's ridiculous. If it's the later, who?

Heskey is the most likely to be bought in though

Would it be a complete disaster if we signed Heskey.... not really as he will enable MON to play 2 strikers up front when Carew is out injured. However, I would be disappointed as there is a real chance in the Jan transfer market to sign a really good striker i.e. Owen, Defoe (yeah, debatable), Ashton blah blah blah.

Owen was given the terms of his contract renewal last Monday wasnt it??? I'm quite surprised that he hasnt signed it yet! I just hope MON makes an attempt to sign him...

it is all interestig though, we all expect Harewood to go and surely Heskey is miles better

so alreayd a massive improvement with little money spent

then another ...

so a forward line of say

Gabby, Owen, Carew Heskey is as good as any of the top 4 of which one team has really only two forwards - Chelsea

whether they would be happy o the bench for two is another issue

as most except at this stage Delf is not ready to be 4th choice in the PL

Heskey is coming in Janaury - fact

I know anyone could come on here and say this BUT I know for a fact from someone directly involved in the deal that Heskey is coming in Janaury.

I'm not able to give any more details than that - I've seen people post similar things to this in the past and get slated for it. Obviously up to you if you believe it or not.

I find it hilarious how many ITK posts contain the line 'i can't give any more details than that'

Tricky one isn't it. I was told by someone ITK who wouldn't appreciate their details plastered over VillaTalk (and I'd never get any other inside info from them in future)

I've got the choice of either sharing what I know with other Villa fans or not.

I've posted for what it's worth but as I say believe it or not - it's up to you.

Wheres the Carlton Cole option?

I'd rather have Kevin Davies than Heskey to be honest

Davies has impressed me especially this season!

Doubt he'd leave Bolton though

Totally with you on that one. Plays the Carew role better than Carew. Links up well with other players and there can't be many better in the air. I would have thought MON would like him too. A fit Carew and Davies battling for a spot would be nice.

Â